- Product Dimensions: 47 x 24 x 42.5 inches ; 115 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 127.7 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Amazon only ships this item within the contiguous 48 United States. Other Sellers on Amazon may ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0016JLE1I
- Item model number: 98623
- Average Customer Review: 76 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #309,367 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Phoenix 98623 Revolution Cycle Pro II Indoor Cycling Trainer
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bio medically efficient design
- Adjustments in saddle height and fore-aft seat positioning allow for maximum total tension and force-generating capabilities as well as a neutral knee position
- Manufactured in United States
- Modern exercise bike with direct-drive resistance system and 39.6-pound balanced flywheel
- Direct-drive system lets the rider pedal forward or backward, with quick-stop handle brake
- 2-way adjustable seat post and handlebars move vertically and horizontally while you ride
- Heavy-duty brake pad resistance system with center-pull brake pads; wheels for transport
- 250-pound weight capacity; measures 24 x 42.5 x 42.3 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 113 pounds
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Phoenix 98623 Revolution Cycle Pro II Indoor Cycling Trainer - Additional InformationDirect drive system lets you pedal forward or backward during use; users employ the "quick stop handle" as an instant brake to stop the flywheel and avoid injury Tension knob allows you to customize workout intensity with adjustable resistance levels for beginners or advanced users Complete with a balanced flywheel, heat-treated axle, and water bottle Users are able to adjust the seat height and handlebar height during workout Saddle mount is adjustable vertically and horizontally for an all-over exercise regimen Heavy-duty brake pad resistance system controlled by a tension knob near the handlebars Front wheels allow for easy movement from location to location Toe clips and pedals create secure footing during use Manufacturer's warranty: see complete details in the Product Guarantee area Revolutionary aerobic exercise machine. 8 resistance levels. 250-pound weight capacity. Assembled dimensions: 47L x 24W x 42.5H inches. Manufacturer's warranty included (see product guarantee).
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerRead instruction manual before use. Failure to follow manufactor guideline may result in injury. Not for use by children. Consult a healthcare provider before starting any diet or exercise program. Must be 18 or older to purchase.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Once in the door I opened the box on a tarp and removed the loose parts. You pretty much have to rip the box open down the sides to get the main piece loose. Of course with Styrofoam you can expect some mess. Loose parts were packed in the Styrofoam and sealed with tape. I then took the main bike piece upstairs to the office. Even separated from all the loose parts it is still heavy. You might need two people. I'm only 59 so I took it upstairs myself :-). It took about 1/2 hour to put together. It would be easier with two people when installing the front and rear supports since the fasteners go in underneath. I lifted up one end at a time and supported the bike on my thighs. I don't recommend that for everyone. Use two people because you don't want the bike to tip over.
I did a short workout of about 10 minutes. I didn't want to overdo it the first time although I'm in decent shape. In ten minutes I worked up a sweat and will plan to increase my time and intensity little by little. The bike feels solid under my 220 lbs. and I chose this bike partly because of the heavy flywheel. As for the seat. That depends on you. My wife got on the bike and immediately complained about how hard the seat was so I replaced it with the padded seat from her outdoor bike. First impressions are good. I'll give it a few weeks and write again.
Also, it's a great price. I didn't want/need bells and whistles. Just a bike. No screen, no earphone jack, no USB port. The price went up $50 the day I put it in my wishlist. I wrote Amazon and they honored the original price. That's one reason Ishop Amazon!
Does not come with clip pedals so you'll have to fork out another $50+ for that accessory.
It's a little noisy but I put my headphones on and do a workout on my smartphone (Cycle Coach App) so the noise isn't really an issue for me,
The Ergonomics of this bike are what bothers me the most - I wish I'd taken more time to investigate prior to purchasing.
- The resistance knob is so close to the frame it does not make it easy to quickly adjust your resistance. I thought I could get use to this but I keep knocking my knuckles against the frame every single time I go to make an adjustment (which is often when I am doing my workouts.)
-The seat slides only so far and while I am an average woman no matter what position on the bike I choose I feel as if I am still too far away from the handle bars.
-When I stand in position 3 I feel like I am going to tip the bike over because the handle bars are so far out there.
I really do wish I had taken more time in looking over the options on Amazon (because there are a lot) but I was in a hurry and this is the product I am stuck with. Does it work like a spinning bike should? Yes, but the ergonomics do not make it an enjoyable workout.
First I'll start out with the Pros:
1. The bike is fairly easy to assemble and the instructions clearly explained this. I would have probably had it fully assembled in 45 minutes or less if it wasn't for an unexpected set back. (I'll explain this in the Cons section).
2. It's not very heavy either and can be rolled into place using its wheels.
3. The frame is also solid and the bike barely wobbles when spinning fast.
4. The included seat can easily be replaced with one that's more comfortable.
5. There are plenty of levels of resistance.
6. The bike can be adjusted to fit people short and tall.
1. The biggest thing I was disappointed in was that the bike arrived damaged. The top tube where the handle bar attaches too was bent and prevented the handle bar from going in place. I spent over an hour using my tools and some elbow grease to bend it back into shape. I finally got it to where the handle bar could fit in the tube but just barely. Because of this the handle bar rattles and squeaks when using the bike and the adjustment knob gets stuck as well. I blame the manufacturer for this because they could have secured the handle bar tube with an insert or something similar to prevent this damage from occurring during transit.
2. On occasion there is a loud clunking sound coming from the rear sprocket when pedaling while standing up or in reverse.
3. It's not as quiet as I had hoped.
4. One of the brake pads isn't aligned correctly and can't be adjusted.
Overall I'm pleased with my purchase. I'm not completely satisfied but this bike has served its purpose. It's definitely a heck of a workout. How long it will last remains to be seen.