Phoenix 98623 Revolution Cycle Pro II Indoor Cycling Trainer
|Price:||$470.25 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Want this professionally assembled?
- Have an expert assemble your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your assembled product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bio medically efficient design
- Adjustments in saddle height and fore-aft seat positioning allow for maximum total tension and force-generating capabilities as well as a neutral knee position
- Manufactured in United States
- Modern exercise bike with direct-drive resistance system and 39.6-pound balanced flywheel
- Direct-drive system lets the rider pedal forward or backward, with quick-stop handle brake
- 2-way adjustable seat post and handlebars move vertically and horizontally while you ride
- Heavy-duty brake pad resistance system with center-pull brake pads; wheels for transport
- 250-pound weight capacity; measures 24 x 42.5 x 42.3 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 113 pounds
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Phoenix 98623 Revolution Cycle Pro II Indoor Cycling Trainer - Additional InformationDirect drive system lets you pedal forward or backward during use; users employ the "quick stop handle" as an instant brake to stop the flywheel and avoid injury Tension knob allows you to customize workout intensity with adjustable resistance levels for beginners or advanced users Complete with a balanced flywheel, heat-treated axle, and water bottle Users are able to adjust the seat height and handlebar height during workout Saddle mount is adjustable vertically and horizontally for an all-over exercise regimen Heavy-duty brake pad resistance system controlled by a tension knob near the handlebars Front wheels allow for easy movement from location to location Toe clips and pedals create secure footing during use Manufacturer's warranty: see complete details in the Product Guarantee area Revolutionary aerobic exercise machine. 8 resistance levels. 250-pound weight capacity. Assembled dimensions: 47L x 24W x 42.5H inches. Manufacturer's warranty included (see product guarantee).
Top Customer Reviews
First I'll start out with the Pros:
1. The bike is fairly easy to assemble and the instructions clearly explained this. I would have probably had it fully assembled in 45 minutes or less if it wasn't for an unexpected set back. (I'll explain this in the Cons section).
2. It's not very heavy either and can be rolled into place using its wheels.
3. The frame is also solid and the bike barely wobbles when spinning fast.
4. The included seat can easily be replaced with one that's more comfortable.
5. There are plenty of levels of resistance.
6. The bike can be adjusted to fit people short and tall.
1. The biggest thing I was disappointed in was that the bike arrived damaged. The top tube where the handle bar attaches too was bent and prevented the handle bar from going in place. I spent over an hour using my tools and some elbow grease to bend it back into shape. I finally got it to where the handle bar could fit in the tube but just barely. Because of this the handle bar rattles and squeaks when using the bike and the adjustment knob gets stuck as well. I blame the manufacturer for this because they could have secured the handle bar tube with an insert or something similar to prevent this damage from occurring during transit.
2. On occasion there is a loud clunking sound coming from the rear sprocket when pedaling while standing up or in reverse.
3. It's not as quiet as I had hoped.
4. One of the brake pads isn't aligned correctly and can't be adjusted.
Overall I'm pleased with my purchase. I'm not completely satisfied but this bike has served its purpose. It's definitely a heck of a workout. How long it will last remains to be seen.
Does not come with clip pedals so you'll have to fork out another $50+ for that accessory.
It's a little noisy but I put my headphones on and do a workout on my smartphone (Cycle Coach App) so the noise isn't really an issue for me,
The Ergonomics of this bike are what bothers me the most - I wish I'd taken more time to investigate prior to purchasing.
- The resistance knob is so close to the frame it does not make it easy to quickly adjust your resistance. I thought I could get use to this but I keep knocking my knuckles against the frame every single time I go to make an adjustment (which is often when I am doing my workouts.)
-The seat slides only so far and while I am an average woman no matter what position on the bike I choose I feel as if I am still too far away from the handle bars.
-When I stand in position 3 I feel like I am going to tip the bike over because the handle bars are so far out there.
I really do wish I had taken more time in looking over the options on Amazon (because there are a lot) but I was in a hurry and this is the product I am stuck with. Does it work like a spinning bike should? Yes, but the ergonomics do not make it an enjoyable workout.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
On the negative side; the seat is very uncomfortable.Read more