- File Size: 520 KB
- Print Length: 19 pages
- Publication Date: September 11, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B075K5VWN5
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,121,784 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #352 in Books > Teens > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Fairy Tales & Folklore > Country & Ethnic
- #1834 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 30 minutes (12-21 pages) > Teen & Young Adult
- #2094 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Fairy Tales & Folklore
Phoenix Rising: A Native Guardians Short Story Kindle Edition
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For now, though, my curiosity is sated as I wait for the release of the first installment of the series. If you're unsure about whether to read the book, this is a great teaser and definitely worth the read.