|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||13.4 x 6.7 x 1.7 inches|
|Item model number||2005-B|
|Manufacturer Part Number||2005-B|
Phoenix Systems (2005-B) Bench Brake Bleeder Kit, One Person Bleeder, Fits All Makes and Models
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Patented Reverse Bleeding removes more trapped air than any other brake bleeder by simply pushing Brake Fluid fluid from the bottom up.
- Reverse bleeding is the only method capable of bleeding tough ABS units without a scan tool.
- Allows you to refill and bench bleed a completely dry brake or clutch system. Perform Reverse, Vacuum, Pressure and Bench bleeding all with the same tool.
- The Bench Bleeder is considered a Medium Duty tool for average shop use. Compatible with DOT 3, 4 and 5.1 brake fluid.
- Is the easiest one-person bleeder you will ever use. No more asking your co-worker to help you finish a brake job.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Hardware Factory Store||Hoerr Racing Products||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||KNGUVTH Store|
|Item Dimensions||—||3 x 9.5 x 13 in||6.5 x 7.5 x 11.5 in||10.75 x 13.5 x 4 in||11 x 13.6 x 4.1 in||2.5 x 14.2 x 9 in|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
If you do mechanic work, you probably already know something about bleeding brakes. And one thing you’ve definitely learned over the years is that brake bleeding can be a cumbersome and time-consuming process – particularly for certain vehicles and especially for ABS. Which is why you may be surprised to find out there’s a tool that can make bleeding brakes fast and easy – and oh, we should also mention: extremely simple. It’s called the Phoenix Medium Duty Shop Use Bench Bleed Kit, and we’re certain it’ll change the way you think about brake bleeding. With the Phoenix Bench Bleed Kit , one man can bleed the brakes on any vehicle in 10 minutes or less – even if it’s a tough ABS job (you won’t need a scan tool or special clips). Tip: Our Patented Reverse Bleed Technology is what makes this tool so unique. The Phoenix Bench Bleed Kit is a revolutionary tool based on an incredibly obvious concept: Air wants to go up. That’s it. Traditional brake bleeding tools and techniques fight this principle. At Phoenix, we harness it, so you can quickly remove all the air from the whole braking system. Reverse bleeding: It’s an idea so simply and obviously right that most people ask, Why didn’t anyone think of that before?
From the manufacturer
Bench Brake Bleeder Kit
One Person Bleeder - fits all makes and models.
V-12 Bench Brake Bleeder Kit
The V-12 bench bleeder is versatile enough to perform a combination of bleeding techniques, including reverse, pressure, vacuum, or bench, to easily bleed ABS systems and clutches.
One Person Operation
New patented technology allows for a perfect one person brake job. Any of the combined brake bleeding methods, Bench, Reverse, Vacuum, Pressure, reduce the amount of time needed to achieve a perfect pedal.
- Portable, lightweight, no electricity or air compression required
- Patented bench bleeding technology
- Includes all required fittings and adapters
- Made of Zytel Nylon
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Removes MAX trapped air
- Designed for professional use
Bench Bleed Removes Max Trapped Air
Air often gets trapped in a brake components or brake lines. Traditional pumping of the brake, or clutch pedal, may not be enough to remove all of the trapped air, leaving you with diminished stopping power.
We recommend using a combination of reverse, vacuum, pressure, and bench bleed when needed to remove all the trapped air. Due to the extra accessories that are coupled with the bench bleed kit, bench bleeding has been proven to be highly effective.
Phoenix Systems carries the only brake technology capable of performing all known bleeding methods with just one tool.