- File Size: 348 KB
- Print Length: 119 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: November 20, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00AAY8SSC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,600,613 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
A Phone To Die For (The Mosspuppet Mysteries Book 1) Kindle Edition
This month's Book With Buzz: "Stranger in the House" by Shari Lapena
In this neighborhood, danger lies close to home. A thriller packed full of secrets and a twisty story that never stops - from the bestselling author of "The Couple Next Door." See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I laughed out loud when the identity of the villains were revealed. Highly recommend.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Humor & Satire > Humorous
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Technothrillers
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Humor & Satire > General Humor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Technothrillers