WixGear 3-in-1 Universal Car Phone Mount, Phone Holder for Car, Cell Phone Car Mount Air Vent Holder with Dashboard Mount and Windshield Mount for Cell Phones
|Vehicle Service Type||Automobile|
|Mounting Type||Dashboard, Vent, Windshield|
|Compatible Phone Models||All Phone Models|
|Package Dimensions||5.24 x 4.61 x 2.95 inches; 3.9 Ounces|
About this item
- 3-IN-1 CELL PHONE HOLDERS: Use your phone with safety while you drive with the help of this sturdy 3-in-1 car cell phone holder. The pack includes three different car phone mounts –an air vent mount, a dashboard mount, and a windshield mount. Using the phone GPS while drivinghas never been easier!
- SWIVELLING DESIGN FOR OPTIMAL VISIBILITY:All three iPhone car mounts allow you to rotate the phone and swivel it until you find the angle that provides you with the best visibility.Once you find the right angle, the cell phone car mounts will keep your phone sturdily in place without any problems!
- STURDY PHONE MOUNT BASES:The air vent phone holder has been specially designed to clip on your car’s air vents, without scratching them. As for the dashboard and windshield phone holders, they have a powerful suction base that can withstand the weight of your phone and hold it even on the bumpiest roads!
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL SMARTPHONES: It doesn’t matter if you have an iPhone, a Samsung, an LG, or any other brand. This is a universal cell phone holder than fits all smartphones. The phone holder has a rubber layer that will keep the edges of your expensive device scratch free.
- EASY TO INSTALL AND RE-ADJUST:The installation of the three different cell phone holders for car is incredibly easy, and it only takes a second! Once you decide to remove the smartphone car mountsor simply change their position, your dashboard, window and vent won’t have scratches.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Every Driver Needs This Triple Universal Car Phone Mount!
Use your phone’s GPS and answer phone calls with safety while you drive with the help of this 3-in-1 cell phone mount for cars.
This is basically a set that includes a smartphone holder and thee different phone mount bases that you can install on your car’s:
All three cell phone holders are incredibly easy to install and remove, so you can interchange them whenever you want with ease.
Find The Most Comfortable Angle!
The air vent phone holder, the dashboard phone holder and the windshield phone holder allow for a 360-degree rotation.
In this way, you can find the best and most comfortable angle based on your height and the light reflections.
The cell phone car holder is compatible with all smartphone devices, so it doesn’t matter if you have an iPhone or an Android.
Your Phone And Car Will Remain Scratch Free!
In order to protect your expensive smartphone, we’ve made sure the car phone holder is absolutely sturdy and safe for your phone’s edges.
At the same time, the car phone mounts will NOT scratch your air vents, windshield and dashboard during the installation or removal.
Get WixGear Car Phone Mount Set Today!
Driving and holding your phone is very risky and dangerous, but this 3-in-1 cell phone mount can help you keep your focus on the road.
So don’t hold back! Place an order and install the car cell phone holder that feels the most functional!
Scroll Up And Click “Add to Cart” NOW!
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However this one although it looked exactly like my other one...the window mount shook and bounced so much (which is what leads it to break) that it was horrible to use. Especially when you need to look at the screen for maps and such and it’s bouncing. This is true;y not worth a dime. My other window mount shook minimally then one day a little over a year later a noticed it had more bounce and within a few weeks it bounced so hard it snapped....the plastic piece that holds the suction cup breaks and renders it useless. This one started with tremendous movement so sent it right back.
I then went looking again on amazon for a different design and found:
From the design it looked like it would be sturdy. I opted for this package because if or when the window mount broke I still had the dash mount as an option as well. But since this one has absolutely no bounce and is solid I have a feeling it will last much longer than the other ones and is worth paying the extra for only 1 mount. It also can be adjusted and tightened in a multitude of lengths and angles so it’s much more flexible than this one as well in terms of finding the right position for you in any car.
Don’t waste your money on this this 3 package mount. Just not worth it
My old phone holder broke and I needed one fast because I use a phone holder in my car a lot. I like the ones with the flexible arms that attach to the windshield, so I can hold my phone and have GPS up or make videos or whatever. I had a few grievances against my previous one. The sides weren't really tall enough to grip my phone correctly, and there was no bottom piece holding my phone securely. And the sides did not extend well either. This little holder took care of all of that. AND it is more sturdy and steady than my previous one. It also came with a few other holders, so that no matter where you want it in your car, you can have it. Vent? No problem. Dashboard? No problem. So yeah, totally worth it!
The vent clip never worked to hold my iPhone 6; it’s too insubstantial. I don’t want to use the windshield mount because it blocks my view of the road, which is the opposite point of a car phone mount!
The actual cradle for the phone is decent, but since I have no way to attach it, it’s useless. Spend your money on a nicer mount that will last longer.
During that time, the suction cup also melted and began dripping down the windshield so when I removed the device after I couldn't handle the drooping any longer, I had a sticky mess to scrape off my windshield. It left a huge amount of residue that was difficult to remove. I ended up trying window cleaner and rubbing alcohol. When I got it off to the best of my ability there was still a haze but it dried enough to buff off and now my windshield is fine.