PhoneBand - XL Armband / Sportband For Apple iPhone 5 / Samsung S4 & Other Large SmartPhones - Hit The Road or The Gym With Our Latest Extra Large Black Sports Armband Designed To Fit Most Large SmartPhones - Works With All iPhones, Droid X2, Nexus 4, HTC One, Motorola RAZR , Nokia Lumia, BlackBerry Q10, Sony Xperia, Protect Your SmartPhone - Lifetime Guarantee
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Armband is washable and dries quickly
- For large smartphones up to 5.5" tall
- Neoprene armband that is stable and secure
- Clear, protective window with full navigational control
- Buy 2 and get Free Shipping
Customers also shopped for
Sport armband deluxe for taking your galaxy S3/S4, iPhone 4/5 or any large smartphone jogging, to the gym, or any popular fitness activity
Extra large sportband that makes working out or jogging with your smartphone easy & quick
- Fits smartphones up to 5.5"in length
- Made of lightweight, breathable and stretchable neoprene
- Double adjustment slots to fit any size arm
Super slim construction for a sleek feel
- Fits all smartphones having up to 5.5" screen size including the Samsung Galaxy S4, HTC One, Nexus 4, Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX,HTC Droid DNA, LG Optimus G, Nokia Lumia 920, BlackBerry Z10, iPhone 5 and more.
Full screen protector to guard against scratches
- Perfect for active lifestyles, from trips to the gym to outdoor activities. Designed with active users in mind, our sport armband's slim design offers comfort, flexibility, and ease of use, indoors or out.
Turn your SmartPhone into a fitness buddy using one of many popular fitness applications
- Track your workouts using your smartphone's GPS
- Integrate training plans for various sports and built-in exercises
- Have your phone double as a yoga guru as it guides you through moves to relax and meditate
The ONLY Smartphone Armband Backed by a Lifetime No-Hassle Free Replacement Guarantee
Top customer reviews
After one week of use however, a small tear appeared in the neoprene, right along the seam of where the Velcro is stitched to the armband. Now, every time I Velcro the armband in place, the tear gets a little larger... So, it's only a matter of a few more time wearing the armband before that section of the armband tears off. It's absolutely a defect in the stitching process and/or a lower quality armband material. I know the armband and was only 12 bucks but I thought I would get more than a half dozen or so uses. If you look at second product image...the tear is right along the small vertical section of stitching that connects the Velcro to the armband.
Also, the ExpressDI owner Janet Barton emailed twice me to make sure I was satisfied with my purchase, I thought that was a nice touch.
I like this armband: I use it for long runs. It gets very sweaty, volume controls (which are on the side of my phone) are difficult to access (they're covered by the fabric, so I have to guess where they are), the plastic might fog up making it hard to use a touch screen phone, and I'm worried that the plastic might tear away from the armband fabric (it started looking like it might come apart after a few runs). Other than that, there's a little pocket for a key and it holds my phone steady. This seems to be the best armband on the market though. None of my complaints are really "fixable" (as in, I wouldn't know what to suggest in a new design), except for the fabric/plastic screen glue part.
The armband stays put while jogging and it's pretty comfortable. I like the little slot for a house key and that there are two slots for the strap to feed through.
There are just a couple small things I wish were different, but I can work around them both. First, the holes in the top of the neoprene do not line up with the headphone jack on my phone. But I just scoot the phone as far over as I can and stretch the opening a little and it works well enough. Second, it is pretty difficult to find and push any buttons on the side of the phone (On/Off and volume controls on mine) if you need to use your phone while it's still in the armband. It's a little annoying, but I usually find the button eventually.
Aside from those two minor flaws, I think it will be a worthwhile purchase.