PhoneSoap 2.0 – Phone Sanitizer and Universal Charger, Uses UV-C Light To Sanitize and Kill 99.99% Of Bacteria Works With iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus & Other Large Phones – Gold
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- AS SEEN ON SHARK TANK AND DISCOVERY CHANNEL. PhoneSoap’s revolutionary bacteria-zapping technology was featured on ABC’s Shark Tank and the Discovery Channel. Watch the video clips now
- SANITIZE AND CHARGE. Our phones are covered in disease-causing bacteria. PhoneSoap 2.0 is scientifically proven & tested by independent third party laboratories to kill 99.9% of common household germs such as staph, e. coli and salmonella. Also has a universal phone chargerUniversal Cell Phone Charger - Standard USB port for charging iPhone's, Androids, etc
- BANISH BACTERIA. The germ-killing UV-C light used by the PhoneSoap 2.0 is scientifically proven to banish bacteria found on everything from door knobs, toilet seats, toilet handles, dirty laundry, and more. Disinfect in 5 minutes or leave your phone inside overnight while it charges
- NOW FITS AND CHARGES ANY PHONE. PhoneSoap 2.0 now fits larger phones and phablets like the iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S 7, Note 4, LG G3, and all phones under 6.8”L x 3.74”W x .78”H
- JOIN THE CLEAN REVOLUTION. The PhoneSoap 2.0 system disinfects your phone in less than 5 minutes and is the original phone sanitizer and charger. So don’t buy a cheap Chinese knockoff and join the revolution today. We guarantee you’re 100% satisfied or your money back, no questions asked
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Compatible Phone Models||samsung-galaxy-note-4, iphone-6s-plus, lg-g3||Apple iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6/6s, iPhone 6/6s Plus, iPhone 5/5S/SE, iPhone 5C, iPhone 4/4S,, Samsung Galaxy S 7, Samsung Galaxy S 7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S 6, Samsung Galaxy S 6 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S 5, Samsung Galaxy S 4, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Google Pixel, HTC One, Nexus 5, Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Nexus 7, LG G3 G4 G5, Audiovox CDM3000XL, Sony CM600||iPhone 6s, iPhone 7 plus, Samsung Galaxy S7, Note 4, 5, LG G3||Apple iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6/6s, iPhone 6/6s Plus, iPhone 5/5S/SE, iPhone 5C, iPhone 4/4S, Samsung Galaxy S 7, Samsung Galaxy S 7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S 6, Samsung Galaxy S 6 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S 5, Samsung Galaxy S 4, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Google Pixel, HTC One, Nexus 5, Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Nexus 7, LG G3 G4 G5, Apple iPad, iPad mini, iPad Air, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Amazon Fire, HTC, OnePlus, NOKIA, SONY, Motorola, Kindle|
|Connector Type Used on Cable||lightning, usb||lightning, usb||usb||usb|
|Item Dimensions||—||4.6 x 8 x 1.8 in||1.73 x 8.23 x 4.33 in||4.92 x 7.48 x 0.98 in|
Why do you need PhoneSoap 2.0? All the germs you touch you transfer to our phone. While you wash our hands regularly, you almost never wash your phone. On average, a cell phone is 18x dirtier than a public restroom. In fact, 1 in 6 cell phones have fecal matter on them. Germs and bacteria can grow and thrive on our phones because they are always warm and they are stored in dark places. While some germs are good for you, the bacteria found on your phone is the type you do not want to come in contact with daily. PhoneSoap is proud to be the first and only cell phone charger that disinfects your phone while also charging your phone. Now you can augment your daily charge with a sanitizing process. With PhoneSoap, a charged phone is a cleaned phone. PhoneSoap 2.0 Sanitizer and Phone Charger's inner dimensions are (in inches) 6.8 L x 3.74 W x 0.78 H. That means almost any phone can fit inside—including the new Pixel 2 XL, iPhone X, and iPhone 8 Plus. It doesn't matter if your phone is an Apple or an Android device—if it fits inside, it will get sanitized! Inside your PhoneSoap 2.0, you will find two UVC lights and reflective paint to wrap the light completely around your device. When you close the lid on your PhoneSoap, the UV lights start automatically and run for roughly 10 minutes. A blue light glowing through the lightning bolt signifies your phone is being cleaned/sanitized. When the sanitizing process is done, the UV lights and the blue glow shut of automatically. You can remove your phone or keep it inside while you charge. To charge your phone, plug your phone's charging cable into the USB port in the back of the PhoneSoap, and thread it through a hole in the bottom of the device to the inner sanitizing space. Plug it into your phone to start charging. You can sanitize your phone inside with or without your case on. If you use a case, we recommend placing your phone and case inside regularly and removing the case once a month for a separate sanitizing session.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: 6/25/2017.... So... the cord may have a break in it... which could be why it doesn't come on every time. It's brand new. NOT a good start in quality control. I am going to try a different cord (it's a simple micro usb cord and I have several) and probably contact the seller for a refund. :(
UPDATE: 6/28/2017.... Not the cord... it just doesn't work most times - meaning the lightening bolt on the top (which is supposed to indicate it's working) doesn't come on. And since when you open the case the lights go out to protect you... I have to assume it is not working. Have to go through the hassle of returning now. SOOOOO disappointing.
UPDATE: 7/3/2017.... Seller sent a "new" cord... seemed used... however I am still having the same issue with the box. Works.. then it doesn't. I think they may just have a quality control issue.