Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $7.19
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
PhoneSoap 3 UV Cell Phone Sanitizer and Dual Universal Cell Phone Charger | Patented and Clinically Proven 360 Degree UV Light Sanitizer | Cleans and Charges All Phones - White
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
Save an extra 30% when you apply this coupon.
30% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Enhance your purchase
- PHONESOAP 3: THE FIRST UV-C SANITIZER AND CHARGER. This unit houses two scientifically proven germicidal UV-C bulbs that completely sanitize your entire phone, killing 99.99% of all bacteria and germs. In addition, the unit offers one USB port and one USB-C port for charging.
- AS SEEN ON SHARK TANK, DISCOVERY CHANNEL, GOOD MORNING AMERICA, AND QVC. PhoneSoap’s revolutionary bacteria-zapping technology was featured on ABC’s Shark Tank, tested and proven effective on the Discovery Channel, and sold to hundreds of thousands of happy customers on Good Morning America and QVC.
- STAY HEALTHY. Our phones gather all the bacteria we touch throughout the day, and then they are stored in warm and dark places like purses and pockets, leaving the bacteria to breed and grow. They are the third hand we never wash! Using PhoneSoap on a regular basis will help keep germs and illness at bay.
- FITS AND CHARGES ANY PHONE. PhoneSoap 3 was built to accommodate all smartphones, including larger models like the iPhone 8+ and the Galaxy S10+. The USB and USB-C ports in the back of the unit offer universal charging to all devices. You’re going to charge your phone every night anyway - you may as well sanitize it, too!
- CLEAN WHATEVER FITS. The PhoneSoap 3 was created with smartphones in mind, but will sanitize anything that fits inside - pacifiers, smart watches, headphones, keys - you name it!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|PhoneSoap 3||PhoneSoap Wireless||PhoneSoap Go||HomeSoap||PhoneSoap Pro|
|Kills 99.99% of germs||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Sanitizes other household objects||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|USB port for charging||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|USB-C port for charging||✓||✓||✓|
|Portable with carrying case||✓|
|Sanitizes in half the time (5 min)||✓|
|Color options||Black, White, Silver, Gold, Orchid, Aqua, Periwinkle, Aqua, Lilac||Gunmetal Grey, White||Indigo, White||Black, White||White, Charcoal, Blue, Mint, Lavender|
18x Dirtier Than A Toilet
Our phones are 18x dirtier than a public toilet. Our phones get so dirty because we take them into places like restrooms and wash our hands, but never our phones.
A Petri Dish In Your Pocket
We pass the germs to our phones that we pick up from everyday items like grocery carts, gas station handles, and public restrooms. Warm places like pockets and purses are breeding grounds for bacteria.
Clinically Proven Results
PhoneSoap's powerful UV-C light is totally safe for electronics. While removing 99.99% of germs, UV-C light can get to the microorganisms that hide in crevices where even cleaning wipes can't reach.
Variety of Colors
PhoneSoap 3 comes in a variety of colors! You can choose from basics like White and Black, to eye-catching colors like Gold, Aqua, Orchid and more to best fit your style and decor. Find your perfect PhoneSoap today, without compromising the aesthetic of your home or office.
Cleans and Charges Even the Largest Phones
PhoneSoap 3 is compatible with even the largest phones on the market, whether you have the Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max, Google Pixel 4 XL, or Samsung Galaxy s20 Ultra. Still unsure? Check the dimensions below! Additionally, each unit houses a USB port in the back so you can charge your phone simultaneously.
Inner Dimensions (Sanitizing Space):
Inches: 6.8 L x 3.74 W x .78 H
For More than Just Your Phone
No liquid, heat, or chemicals are used in PhoneSoap 3, so its safe to sanitize anything that will fit inside! The UV-C light will kill bacteria on the surface of anything the light reaches - think remotes, glasses, keys, credit cards - the possibilities are endless!
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Amazon Customer on November 15, 2017
It's unfortunate, as I liked the product. However, they need to fix this issue as others have stated they had the same issue. Additionally, there really should also be a separate power switch since after cleaning your phone, removing it, and closing the cover would result in an extra 10 minute light session without anything in the unit. Waste of electricity and lowers the lifetime of the bulb.
Edit: The company sent me a replacement unit that I have used long term before posting this edit.
There is no longer an issue with the light being turned on when you close the lid. Very happy with this product and have changed my ratings to five stars. The company stands behind the product and made things right with me. Buy with confidence.
Top reviews from other countries
Onlyused it twice and it doesn't work.
1. other than the manufacturers assurance that it kills germs I cannot see any evidence that it does anything of course! Not sure whether I’ve just been duped.
2. The light begins its cycle when the lid is closed.
So, open lid, insert phone. Wait 10 mins. Open lid. Remove phone. Close lid and cycle starts again despite being empty unless you unplug the device. A simple button would stop this waste.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 6, 2020