- Series: Outstanding Dissertations in Linguistics
- Hardcover: 288 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (October 12, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415937604
- ISBN-13: 978-0415937603
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 6.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,089,133 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Phonetic and Phonological Aspects of Geminate Timing (Outstanding Dissertations in Linguistics) 0th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
New from Tom Wolfe
The maestro storyteller and reporter provocatively argues that what we think we know about speech and human evolution is wrong. Learn more