Phosphor Women's MD004L Appear Collection Fashion Crystal Mechanical Digital Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Unique mechanical digital movement with Swarovski(TM) crystals that revolve to reveal the passing time
- 12 hour display with 'seconds' and 'off' modes. "off" mode, showcases the entire face of crystals with no time display.
- Creates a distinctive sound unique to the phosphor appear
- Stainless steel case Swarovski crystal top ring
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Driven by Micro-Magnetic Mechanical Digital (M3D) technology, the Phosphor Appear watch utilizes miniature-sized rotors adorned with Swarovski™ crystals that revolve to reveal numerical or chronological information. With each minute, an electrical pulse generates an electromagnetic field that changes the position of the crystals on the face of the watch, to elegantly display the passing time, while producing a distinctive sound unique to the Phosphor Appear digital watch line.
The Phosphor Appear watch line skillfully blends design and technology to craft the ultimate fashion timepiece. Driven by proprietary Micro-Magnetic Mechanical Digital (M3D) technology, Appear watches utilize miniature-sized rotors adorned with Swarovski crystals that revolve to reveal numerical or chronological information. With each passing minute, an electrical pulse generates an electromagnetic field that changes the position of the crystals on the face of the watch, while producing a distinctively unique sound. Inspired by ruggedized, urban street signs, the Appear watch offers a bold and elegant spin on the traditional fashion watch. The watch face offers "seconds" and "off" modes which show an entire face of crystals.
Features::: Case diameter: 44mm
:: Overall case thickness: 14.5mm
:: Water resistance: 5 ATM - 50m
:: Display: 12-hour only
:: Functions: Time, Seconds, and Off
Micro-Magnetic Digital M3D Technology
Exclusively in Phosphor Appear
The Micro-Magnetic Mechanical Digital™ (M3D) technology enables the following display benefits:
• Infinite Display Appearances: The rotatable rotors can be oriented in a variety of different layouts, while any material can be affixed onto the rotatable rotors ranging from Swarovski™ crystals, to precious metals or gems, to almost anything imaginable.
• Ultra High Contrast: Depending on material or paints affixed to the rotatable rotors the M3D display technology can achieve the highest contrast of any digital display available today matching that of ink on paper in some configurations.
• Low Power Consumption: The M3D display technology is bi-stable meaning that the display requires no power to maintain an image, as power is only needed when transitioning from one time to another.
• Wide Viewing Angle: With a viewing cone of 180°, the M3D technology overcomes the disadvantages of conventional displays when it comes to off-axis viewing. Together with its high contrast, it allows the user to read the time at a glance from any angle.