- Series: Integrated Environmental Technology
- Hardcover: 656 pages
- Publisher: Intl Water Assn; 1 edition (June 30, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1843390019
- ISBN-13: 978-1843390015
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 6.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #17,766,089 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Phosphorus in Environmental Technology: Principles and Applications (Integrated Environmental Technology) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Wiley Professional Savings Event
Save up to 40% on resources for your career. Sponsored by Wiley. Learn more.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?