Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 152 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 158 reviews
These pages are the best!

I do a special type of scrapbooking with these photo pages. You can read about it if you google 'project life collect app'. Persnickety prints wrote an article about it.

What I do is I take all my cell phone photos and I put them in the collect app and add a few sentences about the photos. Sometimes I take facebook comments from that day. It's like a daily diary of what happened via my cell photos.

I then use the collect app to export the photos into 3x4 cards (I think this is an upgrade that cost $2 and is worth it) and then use photoshop (you could use picasa too) to make two 3x4 photos into one 4x6 and send them off to be printed as 4x6. Persnickity prints will cut them down to 3x4 for you if you ask. I usually just take upload to Walmart one hour photo (my favorite place out of all of the photo places I've tried) and cut them down myself.

The result are pages that look like the follow (the ones in white). The other example is a regular non-collect app page doing project life.

These photo pocket pages Design F are probably my most favorite of all of the photo pocket pages because it allows for so many photos to be showcased.

Durability - The outside edge on the far right sometimes tears a little bit when inserting my photos. Otherwise these pages have held up well.

I'd highly recommend these for anyone wanting to do Project life type of scrapbooking or who do a lot of 3x4 type of photos.
review image review image review image
on May 15, 2017
Adore these. I go to my Walgreens app every two weeks and print out my photos from Instagram. They automatically print 4x4 and these are perfect for those. The pockets that are a bit slimmer in the middles, I choose pictures that can be trimmed without ruining the picture and it works great! I got a binder at Michaels for 50% off. So I'm constantly buying these sleeves every month! I haven't had any tear and they get viewed and flipped through all the time! I LOVE these. Now if someone could come out with super cute frames this size!!
review image
on June 27, 2015
I really wanted to like Project Life, but these pages are terrible. I have Design G and most of the rest (except H) TONS OF PAGES. I have had no trouble with ripping/tearing (they are very sturdy). BUT every page I've ordered from amazon AND from Stampin' Up! BOTH have a nasty film on the INSIDE of the pocket where the photos are to go. (Yep, made in China.) I've even tried wiping it, but you can't get in there perfectly so the smear that's left looks like your photo is printed cloudy or didn't dry right (I print from home). It's almost like an oily film. It's on the side of all the page pockets and I'm so disappointed. I don't want my photos being "protected" in oily smudge goo. Looks awful!!! I'm going back to making digital photo books!
on January 7, 2012
These photo pages are smaller than the other photo pages. The other Project Life pages fit the 12 x 12 scrapbook pages and you can tell they are intended for the big binders. These pages are like a letterhead sheet of paper. The photo is correct, not skewed at all. These pages work for smaller binders AND when you have a ton of photos that don't all need commentary. Think of the days you go sledding, tubing, swimming or other activities where you might have a bunch of photos and it is obvious the photos are from the same event. There is no need to caption everything! These pages give 4 photos and 2 comment cards.

I like them!
on December 5, 2012
I definitely recommend getting this smaller pack of Design D Photo Pocket Pages if you're beginning Project Life for the first time. With my original purchase, I bought this design, Design A, and the Smaller Variety Pack 1. I wasn't sure which design would work best for me, so that's way I still recommend purchasing different designs to see what works best for you. I've realized (in my 4th week of doing Project Life) that I personally prefer Design A, meaning that is the design I'd use the most. I do, however, like having Design D on hand because sometimes my orientation of pictures from that week works best with Design D.
on December 10, 2012
Ive decided to do Project Life for 2013 so I bought several different Photo Pocket Pages ( Designs A, B, C, D, F, G, H, I & J)...they all looked like they would work well. I was half right. They do the job of holding journaling cards & photos but they are so thin and flimsy Im scared they will tear. I really loved the different layouts of each of the Pocket Pages...but I would have liked the material to be a little thicker. I usually buy We R Memory Keepers Page Protectors, but decided to buy the actual "Project Life Protectors" instead....I wish I would have bought the other ones...these aren't horrible...just not what I was expecting. Next time I will be buying mine from We R Memory Keepers.
on January 22, 2011
I was so excited by the design B photo pocket pages! I don't take a lot of vertical photos, so only having 3 per page works great for me. I also found I have a LOT of photos that can be cropped to fit the smaller spaces, allowing me to fit many more pictures per page. Using those and the white grid-style journaling cards, which I can decorate or use plain, gives me many more options than I thought I would have with this style pocket page.
on September 13, 2012
i was not impressed with Designs H I J = the sizing is off and the tint of protectors is a dirty yellow, not clear like the other designs. i got two sets of design I and the sizing is different on both sets. very noticiable when i put them in my page protectors folder.
on June 10, 2015
I'm a big fan of the all of the Becky Higgins Project Life stuff... That said:

PROS:
1. Exactly as pictured/described
2. Words well with other project life purchases (cards, binders, etc)

CONS:
1. For whatever reason, I just feel as though this particular pocket page design doesn't look quite as good when put together. No matter how I put the pictures and cards in, this one *feels* unbalanced.

It's exactly as described. It works well and fits with my other Becky Higgins Project Life stuff, but honestly, I won't be buying this one again, the design just isn't as strong and doesn't show off the pictures etc as well as the other page designs
on February 9, 2013
I must buy or order more in different configurations. Do I get bored too easily? Maybe! As soon as I started Project Life and got a page or two completed I felt the original configuration was gonna be too staid and confining for long. My daughter and I shared two packs so that helped. Yet more is always MORE! Quality and order service was fine as always with this vendor and Amazon.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.