Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5 reviews
on February 9, 2015
I have so many of these. They are awesome! I'm scrapping so much faster. I would give them a 5 but they are a little hazy & not super clear.
on May 29, 2014
I am begining to like Becky Higgins Pocket pages. These were very different and I liked the size of the pages. Something new for me to see in the scrapbook world.
on December 26, 2013
I love photo pockets- It just seems to make scrapbooking more manageable and I like the finished look- more modern I think. I like to use one pocket at least for journaling.
on June 12, 2012
Becky Higgins is amazing! I love her products for Project Life - they are excellent quality and look amazing! I plan to include these Pocket Pages - Design E in my Project Life albums.
on June 17, 2012
Great incentive to scrapbook memories of my family! I am so glad that this is now a part of my every day life.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.