Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Chris young PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 15, 2017
This was a gift from my daughter. I love it. Lightweight and non-breakable. Easy to change to make your own and display different pictures.
on December 30, 2013
I bought 4 of them. 2 people from work were retiring and I found a picture of 1 of them from when he was about 18 years old and a more resent picture of the other. I created a personal message on my computer and put it on the reverse side. They were very impressed. The other 2 I gave to my granddaughters for Christmas. I hate to just give money (which is what they prefer)so I folded the money and inserted it into the snow globe and included a message on the other side. The globe itself is a very nice size and opens easily if you just pull the bottom straight off. This is something I will be purchasing in the future. I am considering ordering a couple of them to keep on hand for future use.
on April 5, 2017
Person I gave it to collects snow globes and this one was very personal and different.
on September 27, 2017
Not very asthetically pleasing
on June 12, 2016
We made three, one for my mother, one for her mother, and one for us, and boy, they turned out cute!
review image
on September 18, 2015
My son had his picture taken with Santa at Santa's village this summer. I bought a souvenir snow globe with the picture inside. Of course the globe broke the second we got home, bought this globe as a replacement. The pic fit perfectly. I actually like this globe better.
on April 29, 2016
What's not to love. Gift was great for both granddaughter birthdays My sister loved it and ordered one for her friend.
on July 3, 2015
Very pleased with the snow globe. I would have given 5 stars but the directions to replace the picture were very hard to understand. It took us reading through a lot of reviews to finally figure it out.
on April 22, 2014
Stuck a picture of us during a storm in it. Now it's on a night stand. I yell "make it snow!" and sho' nuff', it be snowing. Good gift for an excellent price. Finding a picture that fits was a bit hard since the 2x3 aspect isn't ideal. Overall, met my expectations without evening breaking the bank. Highly recommend it!
on January 4, 2017
PERFECT!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.