- File Size: 11689 KB
- Print Length: 586 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: White Knight Press (July 12, 2016)
- Publication Date: July 12, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01IDMCY9Q
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #69,032 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$9.99|
|Print List Price:||$24.95|
Save $16.96 (68%)
Photographer's Guide to the Sony DSC-RX10 III: Getting the Most from Sony's Advanced Digital Camera Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 586 pages||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I bought his guide to the Lumix LX5, then to the Sony Rx10M1, and got this one in both digital and paper version as soon as it came out.
In my opinion, if I had not gone through his guide multiple times (it is a complex piece of equipment), I would probably be using only about one-half of the capabilities of this camera.
I just came back from my first trip with this camera, and plan to go through his book again, because I am sure that I will pick up more of the subtleties that he points out.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Digital Photography
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Equipment, Techniques & Reference > Equipment
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Photography > Digital Photography
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Photography > Equipment