BEST VALUE Photography & Cinema NEW PR-1 Prime Video Shoulder Rig Kit FOR DSLR camera Canon EOS Nikon
|Price:||$249.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The rods, clamps, handles, and shoulder pad are based around industry standard 15mm Rod systems which means you can continue to add on optional accessories from P&C or other manufacturers as you advance your build. For mounting accessories, we highly suggest using our P&C Variable Friction Arms.
- Or configured to a more advanced shoulder rig for supporting LED Lighting, Microphones, LCD Monitors, Portable Audio Recorders, Follow Focus Systems, and more.
- For mounting additional accessories, the Prime Video Rig Kit includes two P&C 15mm Swiss Rods ($65 dollar value).Lifetime Limited Hardware Warranty. For more information please check in http://www.photographyandcinema.com/pages/about-us
- The P&C Prime Video Shoulder Rig Kit is a solid foundation for video shooters looking to start out in 15mm Rail systems. The Prime Rig Kit can be configured as a basic lightweight camera stabilizer.
- For mounting additional accessories, the Prime Video Rig Kit includes two P&C 15mm Swiss Rods ($65 dollar value). 1-year limited warranty.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The only thing i do suggest is that the company should include 2 rail extenders because it would have been nice to use the 6" rails with the 10" because the swiss rods are just a little bulky but ill still tweak it to my needs
Also it would not hurt to pick up a c90 clamp as i like my handles wider and more in line with my bodies natural position plus i think its more comfortable being I'm a big guy ....
The friction arm is truly outstanding and the entire system is a great package to start with and easy to add to as your set up grows , thank you also because shipping was super fast . Now i cant wait to show it off .
- machine parts are of high quality and workmanship is top-notch.
- looks the part - anodized aluminum in black with red accents and aluminum rods looks very nice.
- extremely versatile and with the addition of the Swiss mounts almost unmatched connectivity for add-ons.
- good fit, weight, and feel.
- multiple formats - traditional, shot-gun, etc.
- the parts are commonly machined resulting in some being "upside" down which detracts slightly from appearance only.
- no instructions included in the box, however the video on their website is very complete.
- no easy way to carry without complete dis-assembly and no case included.
Overall very easy to recommend and anyone looking to get a professional quality video rig without spending a mint for one of the more common "name brand" rigs out there.
The biggest issue I have with this is the quality of the red screws which are used to tighten all the pieces together. They are a MAJOR pain to lock/unlock. Despite tightening them with a large amount of force they do not hold the rods securely... especially bad are the handle bars which tends to swing and splay. The screw knobs are also quite sharp and tend to cut/bruise your hands as you tighten/release them. Also the stainless steel rods tend to get scratched VERY easily.
Now you may say that is a compromise with a budget rig but:
1. SmallRig has cheap block and 15mm accessories that have GREAT screw mechanisms with washers and knobs with no shap edges. So it is possible to make them cheap
2. The looseness of the connections and the difficulty in using the screws means you will hesitate to change configurations - one of the big plusses of an assemblable rig vs something like a cheap foldable spider rig.
The rods and rig overall are light which is a good thing if you have heavy camera+lens or if you have a full rig setup with follow focus and field monitor but not a good thing if you have a light DSLR or m4/3 camera and light lens only setup. The basic rule for rig stability is heavier load = more stable and less shakes. Those with lighter setups can add weight to the rig and it becomes workable but its something to keep in mind.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
So Far so Good. Needed a rig that was strong and affordable and adaptable and so this has fit the bill and for the price could not be beat.Published 5 months ago by Jpallotta
I got this one after being disappointed with the first 3 I bought, the quality is amazing, easy to set up. the price worth it, even doesm't have a follow focus or a matte box. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
Rugged. Have used it to film out on the field, and by field, I mean with the Army while they deploy M777 howitzers. Dust. Vibrations. It doesn't matter. Tough. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Cesar Huitron
Solid modular system you can grow with. This rig is solid, stable, and can be configured multiple ways for whatever situation you encounter. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Eric M. Buryn
Difficult to adjust with the very tight thumb screws, shoulder mout is not very comfortable but if your looking for a really cheap shoulder mount then it will do the jobPublished 12 months ago by Lamar G. Sulaka
When i first ordered the shoulder rig i was excited to put it to use. But when i put my camera on the Camera mount one of the little rubbers came loose as if it wasn't glued... Read morePublished 14 months ago by Isaias Galvez
Great value. The rig is styled well, build incredible and works great. The only thing I would improve on is that the arm pad had a thumb screw not a hex screw to adjust it. Read morePublished 19 months ago by S|R