Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Photography Photo Portrait Studio 600W Day Light U..." and save 59% off the $111.73 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Photography Photo Portrait Studio 600W Day Light Umbrella Continuous Lighting Kit by LimoStudio, LMS103
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Premium Quality Photo Studio Lighting Kit | Components:
- [3 x] Energy Saving Daylight CFL Continuous Light Bulb
- [2 x] 33-inch White Umbrella Reflector | [3 x] Single Head Bulb Socket
- [2 x] 86-inch Light Stand Tripod | [1 x] 28-inch Light Stand Tripod
- [1 x] Heavy Duty Carry Case Bag | [1 x] Bulb Carry Case Bag
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
|Color||Color Temperature: 6500K|
|Package Height||7.24 x 7.76 x 31.73 inches|
|Shipping Weight||9.6 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item Photography Photo Portrait Studio 600W Day Light Umbrella Continuous Lighting Kit by LimoStudio, LMS103
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$5.99||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Color Temperature: 6500K||—||—||White||White||—|
|Item Dimensions||7.5 x 8 x 31.6 in||—||4.8 x 13.7 x 31.7 in||5 x 7.5 x 30.5 in||—||7.3 x 32.9 x 8.2 in|
|Size||7.5 x 8 x 31.6 inches||—||—||30.50 x 5.00 x 7.50 inches||2 white umbrellas||—|
Premium Photo/Video Studio Lighting Kit
Whether starting off in an actual studio or the humble beginnings of a studio garage, LimoStudio’s Umbrella Lighting Kit will provide the highest quality lighting at a fraction of the price!
Walking into the world of photography is daunting, especially with so many types of equipment out there. With this lighting kit for both professionals and apprentices, however, it is much easier coping with frustration-free, simple & quick installable photo equipment, and highly competitive quality is in addition.
By using the lighting umbrellas to diffuse the light, the camera will be able to capture a full spectrum of color with neutral skin tones and soft supple light. Get started taking professional quality portraits with this versatile and easy to use lighting set up.
Production of Evenly Spread Light
Translucent Umbrellas are the backbone of many photographers' toolboxes, and understandably so. Umbrellas are affordable, easy to work with, and very handy to transport. Out of all the types of umbrella reflectors, this one will be able to produce an image with the least contrast and the softest light, because the majority of the hard light is going to be eaten up in the white, slightly reflective material.
Highly Featured Lighting Stand
- On top of its head equipped 1/4-inch standard size screw thread for universal mounting capability.
- Height adjusting lever ensures the solid safety lock, and transfers readily from secure tight to smooth
- Stabilizing on the ground with three solid legs, the joint moves along the pole smooth as well as locks
33" Translucent White Umbrella Reflector
- Made of high quality nylon construction
- Works well to diffuse the light from any
flash/strobe light or continuous light
- Reflects and spreads light stream evenly
- Eliminates glare and spots
Single Head Photo Light Holding Socket
- On/off Switch
- Compatible with 45W photo bulb
- Standard lamp base, E26/E27
- Code & plug included, 9 ft. long
86" Max-height Light Stand
28" Max-height Light Stand
- Premium aluminum alloy construction
- Solid safety 3 legs stages
- Light weight, easy to transport
- Industrial standard mounting stud
Photo Equipment Carry Case
Photo Bulb carry bag
- Premium Quality Nylon Material
45W Photo CFL Bulb
- Energy saving vompact fluorescent spiral
bulb, saves energy up to 80%
- Regular screw base, E26
- Color temperature, 6500K
- 45W, equals to 200W regular
incandescent light bulb output
- Spiral shape design
- Daylight lighting tone
- 7.1 x 2.3inch Dimension
Top customer reviews
I recently started a beauty channel on YouTube and was looking for a lighting setup that would help illuminate my indoor filming area. And these three lights definitely do the trick! I did also buy a separate light that attaches to the top of the camera as well, to help further light up my face specifically, but that is just a personal preference...certainly not a necessity! You could easily use these lights alone to film videos, even in a fairly dark room.
Excuse my pajamas, messy hair, and complete lack of makeup (I didn't realize I'd want to share these with anybody!), but the picture attached is a good example of how great these lights really work. That photo was taken in a room that has lots of windows, but it was 8:30 at night and pitch dark outside as you can see, and there was no other lighting being used in the room besides this system. Pretty good, right?!!
I am very impressed with how this product is made. Exceeded my expectations. The carrying case works perfectly.
I hope you'll check out the yearbook pictures I took with this lighting kit.
- Items arrived beautifully packaged with care
- Everything seems to be of high quality
- You get a carrying case (bag) and two plastic sleeves for the umbrellas
- The light bulbs are very bright and very white
- Absolutely perfect for someone that does YouTube videos
- For $40 this is an absolute steal!
- To the professional photographers complaining about these lights: If you guys are such serious photographers why are you spending $40 on your studio lights?
One quick note. When I first was testing the units to make sure all the bulbs worked, I noticed that one of the bulbs didn't work in one of the lighting fixtures. I removed a bulb from one of the other fixtures that was working and put it into the fixture that was not working. The good bulb did not work in that fixture either. All bulbs were checked and all bulbs worked, so I figured I got a defective fixture. I immediately sent an email to the seller and got a response back the next business day. She sent a link to a you tube video to see if this was the problem. Upon watching the video, I noticed that there was an on-off switch tucked away in the rear of the fixture that I never noticed. I thought the fixtures were permanently on when plugged into an outlet.. a little embarrassed to admit, but that was the problem. The switch was in the off position. Turned it on and all was good. When I first got the unit, I checked the sides of the unit for an off-on switch and could not find one. That was going to be my only gripe, that there was no switch. Well now I know it was operator error and now give the product 5 stars.