Photography Photo Portrait Studio 600W Day Light Umbrella Continuous Lighting Kit by LimoStudio LMS103
|Price:||$51.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- (2) x LimoStudio 86" Tall Studio High Output Umbrella Flash Strobe Light Stand
- (1) x LimoStudio 28" Tall Studio Quality High Output Accent Light Table Top Light Stand
- (3) x LimoStudio Studio Single Head Photo Lighting Fluorescent Light Holder
- (3) x LimoStudio Digital Full Spectrum Light Bulb 45W Photo CFL 6500K, Daylight Balanced, Pure White
- (1) x Convenient Umbrella Carry Case | (1) x Bulb carry bag
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Package Height||7.5 x 8 x 31.6 inches|
|Shipping Weight||10.05 pounds|
(2) x 33" Photography Studio Translucent Shoot Through White Photo Video Umbrella
Made of High Quality Nylon Construction
Works well to diffuse the light from any Flash/Strobe Light and Constant Light
Premium Snow White translucent Reflector (33" Wide)
Reflect and Spread light stream evenly
Eliminate glare and spots
(3) x Single Head Photo Lighting Fluorescent Light Holder
Max power can be used 105W energy saving bulb
Lamp base E26/E27 x1
Code&Plug included (9 ft.)
(2) x 86" Tall Studio Quality High Output Umbrella Flash Strobe Light Stand
Material: Premium Aluminum Alloy Construction
Solid Safety 3 Legs Stages
Light Weight: Easy to Move
Industrial Standard Mounting Stud
(3) x Digital Full Spectrum Light Bulb - 45W Photo CFL 6500K, Daylight Balanced
Energy Saving Compact Fluorescent Spiral Bulb - Saves energy up to 80%
Regular Screw Base
Color Temperature: 6500K
Watts: 45W - Equals to 200W Regular Incandescent Light Bulb Output
Lamp Tone: Day Light
Overall Diameter: 2.3"
Overall Length: 7.1"
(1) x 28" Tall Studio Quality High Output Accent Light Table Top Light Stand
Material: Premium Aluminum Alloy Construction
Safety 3 Legs Stages
Locking System for Light Safety
(1) x Convenient Umbrella Carry Case
(1) x Bulb carry bag
Photo Umbrella Light
Photography Studio Light
Photography Continuous Light
Top Customer Reviews
I am very impressed with how this product is made. Exceeded my expectations. The carrying case works perfectly.
I hope you'll check out the yearbook pictures I took with this lighting kit.
I recently started a beauty channel on YouTube and was looking for a lighting setup that would help illuminate my indoor filming area. And these three lights definitely do the trick! I did also buy a separate light that attaches to the top of the camera as well, to help further light up my face specifically, but that is just a personal preference...certainly not a necessity! You could easily use these lights alone to film videos, even in a fairly dark room.
Excuse my pajamas, messy hair, and complete lack of makeup (I didn't realize I'd want to share these with anybody!), but the picture attached is a good example of how great these lights really work. That photo was taken in a room that has lots of windows, but it was 8:30 at night and pitch dark outside as you can see, and there was no other lighting being used in the room besides this system. Pretty good, right?!!
- Items arrived beautifully packaged with care
- Everything seems to be of high quality
- You get a carrying case (bag) and two plastic sleeves for the umbrellas
- The light bulbs are very bright and very white
- Absolutely perfect for someone that does YouTube videos
- For $40 this is an absolute steal!
- To the professional photographers complaining about these lights: If you guys are such serious photographers why are you spending $40 on your studio lights?
The kit arrived, in workable condition, though it was immediately apparent that, while similar in profile and build quality, it was of different manufacture than the Cowboy Studios kit. The adjustment on the Limo-studio stands tighten via knob versus a simple folding clamp on the Cowboy Studios. This requires extra time to make height changes and also means having to double check the tightness to make sure the knobs are tight enough to hold the light.
Second, the shorter edge/rim/back light only comes up to about waist height. The Cowboy Studios version, while not as tall as the two fill and key light stands, does actually extend to nearly 5.5-6 feet tall.
The included "day light" balanced bulbs read REALLY blue, and take a bit more time warm up to their full brightness, and even then are a touch dim.
There is a second depressible fin on the side of the LimoStudio umbrellas pole towards it's base that serves no real purpose other than to make it harder to insert and remove the umbrella from the light socket guides. The Cowboy Studio version has a smooth stem.
The one slight advantage of the LimoStudio version is that the tops of the stands have male camera screw mounts, so that you can directly attach certain items in a pinch (small cameras, an H1 microphone, hot-shoe adapters, Neewer LED light panel, etc...Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love it, love it, love it!
Its was everything i expected it to be...
Easy to use and set up. I'm not a professional but I am now able to get professional quality photos. The umbrellas diffuse the light perfectly. No more harsh shadows. Read morePublished 11 hours ago by adventuremom
Great product, no regrets in purchasing. Everything works well.Published 12 hours ago by ShadowSlayer2056
Its great. Wish the Lightbulbs could be a little brighter!Published 13 hours ago by Amazon Customer
returned the product one of the light holders did not work contacted the company and to have it fixed they suggested a video to fix it on my own and it was not the same light... Read morePublished 22 hours ago by Amazon Customer
I plan to mainly use it indoors, so I can't speak for the product's performance if you're taking pictures outdoors.
I like the set though! Read more
Actually good quality for the price. Very nice how there is a separate carrying case for the bulbs. Everything just like in the picture, would buy from the seller again.Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer