Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Photography Photo Portrait Studio 600W Day Light U...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 53% off the $111.73 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Photography Photo Portrait Studio 600W Day Light Umbrella Continuous Lighting Kit by LimoStudio, LMS103
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Premium Quality Photo Studio Lighting Kit | Components:
- [3 x] Energy Saving Daylight CFL Continuous Light Bulb
- [2 x] 33-inch White Umbrella Reflector | [3 x] Singe Head Bulb Socket
- [2 x] 86-inch Light Stand Tripod | [1 x] 28-inch Light Stand Tripod
- [1 x] Heavy Duty Carry Case Bag | [1 x] Bulb Carry Case Bag
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
|Color||Color Temperature: 6500K|
|Package Height||7.5 x 8 x 31.6 inches|
|Shipping Weight||10.05 pounds|
[2 x] 33" Photography Studio Translucent Shoot Through White Photo Video Umbrella
• Made of High Quality Nylon Construction
• Works well to diffuse the light from any Flash/Strobe Light and Constant Light
• Premium Snow White translucent Reflector (33" Wide)
• Reflect and Spread light stream evenly
• Eliminate glare and spots
[3 x] Single Head Photo Lighting Fluorescent Light Holder
• On/Off Switch
• Compatible with 45W Photo Bulb
* (Attention) Please do NOT install a bulb with higher wattage than 45
• Lamp base E26/E27 x1
• Code & Plug included (9 ft.)
[2 x] 86" Tall Studio Quality High Output Umbrella Flash Strobe Light Stand
• Material: Premium Aluminum Alloy Construction
• Solid Safety 3 Legs Stages
• Light Weight: Easy to Move
• Industrial Standard Mounting Stud
[3 x] Digital Full Spectrum Light Bulb - 45W Photo CFL 6500K, Daylight Balanced
• Energy Saving Compact Fluorescent Spiral Bulb - Saves energy up to 80%
• Regular Screw Base
• Color Temperature: 6500K
• Watts: 45W - Equals to 200W Regular Incandescent Light Bulb Output
• Style: Spiral
• Lamp Tone: Day Light
• Overall Diameter: 2.3"
• Overall Length: 7.1"
[1 x] 28" Tall Studio Quality High Output Accent Light Table Top Light Stand
• Material: Premium Aluminum Alloy Construction
• Safety 3 Legs Stages
• Locking System for Light Safety
[1 x] Convenient Umbrella Carry Case
[1 x] Bulb carry bag
• Premium Quality Nylon Material
Photo Umbrella Light
Photography Studio Light
Photography Continuous Light
Top Customer Reviews
I recently started a beauty channel on YouTube and was looking for a lighting setup that would help illuminate my indoor filming area. And these three lights definitely do the trick! I did also buy a separate light that attaches to the top of the camera as well, to help further light up my face specifically, but that is just a personal preference...certainly not a necessity! You could easily use these lights alone to film videos, even in a fairly dark room.
Excuse my pajamas, messy hair, and complete lack of makeup (I didn't realize I'd want to share these with anybody!), but the picture attached is a good example of how great these lights really work. That photo was taken in a room that has lots of windows, but it was 8:30 at night and pitch dark outside as you can see, and there was no other lighting being used in the room besides this system. Pretty good, right?!!
I am very impressed with how this product is made. Exceeded my expectations. The carrying case works perfectly.
I hope you'll check out the yearbook pictures I took with this lighting kit.
- Items arrived beautifully packaged with care
- Everything seems to be of high quality
- You get a carrying case (bag) and two plastic sleeves for the umbrellas
- The light bulbs are very bright and very white
- Absolutely perfect for someone that does YouTube videos
- For $40 this is an absolute steal!
- To the professional photographers complaining about these lights: If you guys are such serious photographers why are you spending $40 on your studio lights?
They don't weigh much and are easy to set-up and take down. I usually just take out the umbrellas, fold the legs and stand them all against a wall in the corner of the room I usually shoot in. It just takes a moment to grab them and set them up.
Consider adding a set of the silver reflective umbrellas as well. No need to buy a new set of stands.
If you are new to photography, read up on three point lighting and get creative. There is no real way to add a barn-door to the lamps, but you can always tape or clip some black painted cardboard or construction paper to direct or block the light from where you don't want it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Easy to set up and break down, easy to transport, and gave great results this weekend!Read more