Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 41 reviews
on July 20, 2017
I have started using this book and found things that I had learned and forgotten. So it is helping me as a refresher course.
on July 12, 2011
Just wanted let everyone know and to say thank you to Lynette for producing an easy to follow, understand, extremely well organized and content filled book. Further I was super excited to see it already available for Kindle. Although I have had CS5 Master Suite for over a year now (*those who have learned this in the past know the curve)...I am just starting to finally rap my head around some of the finer points of CS5 Photoshop, Bridge (*of course mini bridge) and Lightroom 3. However I am still trying like a bald tired monster motored hot rod in the mud, to get moving on learning most of the rest of CS5 still (did I mention I have master suite), but Photoshop along with OnOne's Perfect Photo Suite, Topaz Labs Suite and Unified Colors Suites have been my primary focus.

Lynette, Your book will aid in my learning more than you may ever know. I was a top IT OP's/Deployment manager until a torn retina cost me most of my vision. That, coupled with other heath issues left me with little more than the taking/playing with a photo here & there and that is all I have left (yep - blind photographer, what a concept!). So this really has so far been and no doubt will continue to be a fun read, Again Thank You and as always - Cheers! Brad
on February 28, 2016
This book, by far, is the very best Adobe Photoshop explanatory text. It compliments a basic text on Photoshop. Even for a beginner like me, this book offers so many ideas for the use of Photoshop. And, many ideas springboard off the lessons offered by this book.

I highly recommend any Photoshop user to get the book. You will grow and be better using Photoshop. Amazon, thank you for carrying the book. FYI, I just bought another copy.
on March 20, 2017
Great product!
on January 10, 2014
It's so good it's almost interactive! Easy to understand & follow along with as well as a ton of tips & tools to learn with. The only thing I haven't seen yet is a section on creating seamless textures which is fairly easy to learn anyway. I purchased this book, being at an intermediate level in Photoshop, but it teaches so much more than that. Buy it, you won't be sorry!
on February 23, 2013
Found this to be the best step-by-step guide yet to Photoshop CS5. I will certainly be on the lookout for other publications in this series. The tips and tricks described are essential to using CS5 and to good editing of photographs and they are all illustrated and described in an easy-to-follow method that eliminated frustration and unnecessary details that are great if one wishes to be 'learned' but not so good if one desires technical proficiency and excellence of outcome. Highly recommended.
on January 31, 2014
Photoshop being so popular just when one things who needs another book something like this comes out and if you get a look inside you will have to have it.

It does go a long LONG way in making the somewhat complicated software highly usable by newbies.

Claudia Strasbaugh
on October 15, 2015
If you are sticking with CS5, get this book and use it. It is well laid-out, and a gold mine of knowledge is right at your finger tips.
on February 22, 2017
just as presented
on September 25, 2015
It covers the basics well enough, but for more complicated stuff you're going to need to Google it.