- Paperback: 448 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (July 29, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118639561
- ISBN-13: 978-1118639566
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.8 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 72 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #952,644 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Photoshop CC Digital Classroom 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
presenting the content through hands-on projects, this publication puts added focus on the digital content... (Advanced Photoshop, May 2014)
From the Back Cover
Full-color, step-by-step instructional book
Video training from expert Instructors
Tutorials and lesson files on companion DVD
You have a personal tutor in the Digital Classroom
If you want expert instruction that fits into your schedule, the Digital Classroom series delivers. Professional trainers guide you through 14 lessons, helping you learn essential Photoshop CC skills at your own speed. Full-color, easy-to-follow steps in the book are enhanced with video tutorials on the companion DVD. With this Digital Classroom training package, you have your own private tutor showing you the easiest way to learn Photoshop CC.
- Edit images just as you want with layers, selections, and masking techniques
- Make an image look great using expert color-correction and retouching tips
- Apply enhanced editing capabilities and leave your original image untouched
- Prepare images for use in print, web, and video
- Create realistic compositions using new and improved tools
- Learn to work faster and keep your images organized with Adobe Bridge
Discover how to navigate Photoshop's workspace and tools.
Find out how to make masks and combine images.