From the Back Cover
If you thought creating photorealistic objects or "carving" a headline out of stone was only possible with professional experience and $600 software, think again! Elements 2 can perform all of todays cool image-editing tricks and techniques, and with these easy, step-by-step tutorials, so can you. Become a digital magician who can fix or enhance photographs, create three-dimensional images, produce the effect of lightning or x-rays, morph a face, or give life to a fantasy animal. Forty-three individual lessons arm you with all the knowledge necessary, and 24 pages of color illustrations show you exactly what you and Elements 2 can do.
- Understand how the Elements toolbox, palettes, and options bar work and learn the capabilities of each tool
- Discover how to create three-dimensional geometric shapes, alter the appearance of type, or apply wires and circuits to an interface
- Create the effect of natural elements like water and lightning, or intangible forces like vapors, rays, and electricity
- Give subjects a digital facelift, merge photos, and morph images
- Apply type treatments that reinforce the visual message in your print communications
Includes project files for each tutorial, plus Action FX Layer Styles, Patterns, Brushes, and other goodies for Photoshop Elements 2