Photoshop Elements 13 All-in-One For Dummies 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Devoted" by Dean Koontz
For the first time in paperback, from Dean Koontz, the master of suspense, comes an epic thriller about a terrifying killer and the singular compassion it will take to defeat him. | Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
9 BOOKS IN 1
- Getting Started with Elements
- Organizer Fundamentals
- Image Essentials
- Painting, Drawing, and Typing
- Working with Layers and Masks
- Filters, Effects, Styles, and Distortions
- Retouching and Enhancing
- Creating and Sharing with Elements
With this guide by your side, you’ll be an Elements expert in no time!
Want to edit, enhance, and organize your photos, and even turn them into works of art? You can do it with Photoshop Elements, and this colorful reference shows you how. From getting started and learning to use all the tools to working with layers and masks, retouching, adding effects, and creating photo cards and calendars, it’s all here!
- Make friends with Elements ― the first two minibooks show you around the workspace, explain the tools, and get your images organized
- Color and more ― learn about color modes, appropriate file formats, and adding artwork to an image
- Painting and drawing ― explore the pencil and brush tools and add type to images
- A little improvement ― use the auto-fixes, fine-tune images, and get creative with layers, masks, filters, and blend modes
- Show it off ― create collages, photo books, slide shows, and greeting cards, and print them or share them online
Open the book and find:
- Simple descriptions of all of Elements tools
- Quick fixes for lighting and color issues
- How to organize, sort, and search your images
- How to apply an artistic touch with special effects
- The tricks behind using layers to focus your edits
- Steps for retouching faces and portraits
- Ideas for photo projects you can share with others
- How to create and upload Facebook cover and profile images
About the Author
Barbara Obermeier is principal of Obermeier Design, a California-based design studio, and a faculty member at Brooks Institute. Ted Padova is an internationally recognized authority on Adobe Acrobat, PDF, and digital imaging.
- Paperback : 576 pages
- Item Weight : 2.09 pounds
- ISBN-13 : 978-1118998601
- Product dimensions : 7.2 x 1.1 x 8.9 inches
- Publisher : For Dummies; 1st edition (November 17, 2014)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,413,132 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Le guide For Dummies rappresentano una garanzia di qualità ed è un vero peccato che in Italia non vengano tradotte ed editate più guide di questa collana. So che alcune sono editate in italiano da Hoepli ma la prestigiosa casa editrice milanese non potrebbe pensare di editare ulteriori titoli a vantaggio di molti appassionati che magari non sono esperti in inglese?
Spedizione perfetta nel solito impeccabile stile Amazon!
Takes you from basic to advanced in one complete book.