The Physician Philosopher's Guide to Personal Finance: The 20% of Personal Finance Doctors Need to Know to Get 80% of the Results
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"The Eighth Sister" by Robert Dugoni
A pulse-pounding thriller of espionage, spy games, and treachery by the New York Times bestselling author of the Tracy Crosswhite Series. | Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- Praise for The Physician Philosopher's Guide to Personal Finance: "I have frequently told physicians and dentists that the first really good personal finance and investing book you ever read is likely to be worth $2 Million to you over the course of your life... This is a $2 Million book." - James M. Dahle, MD (The White Coat Investor)
- "Applying the Pareto principle, Dr. Turner has distilled his substantial knowledge and experience in personal finance into a no-nonsense book that a physician can easily read and understand in one insightful evening." Leif M. Dahleen, MD (Physician on FIRE)
- Item Weight : 10.6 ounces
- Paperback : 216 pages
- ISBN-10 : 057844870X
- ISBN-13 : 978-0578448701
- Publisher : Bowker (January 28, 2019)
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 0.49 x 9 inches
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #205,477 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: