- Unique design that combines the acoustic response of a traditional bell and diaphragm into a convenient one-sided chest piece. Bell-type low frequency response is achieved by simply holding the chest piece in place with light pressure.
- Go to Fakespot.com and check out each stethoscope model before you buy. One seller is using major deception (writing fake positive reviews) to sell his stethoscope. If he is willing to be this dishonest what would keep him from writing fake negative reviews on those who warn others about him.
- Diaphragm retaining rim protects patient skin from cold metal surface.
- Beautiful High Quality Stainless Steel Chest Piece. DUAL tubing in one design for the price of an economy single tube stethoscope. Thicker dual lumen tubing helps to insulate against background noises.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY on the stethoscope head, rubber tubing, and binaruls.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Pro Physician Single Head Cardiology Stethoscope
|Sale:||$29.92 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$10.00 (25%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||RA Bock Diagnostics|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This stethoscope includes the thicker dual lumen tubing and not the thinner one tube to both binaurals as seen on non-cardiology stethoscopes. This allows for better sound as well as insulating from background noises. The dual lumen tubing in one design means there is a separate tube coming off each binarul. This allows for greater acoustic response from the stethoscope head. Unique design that combines the acoustic response of a traditional bell and diaphragm into an advantageous one-sided chest piece. Bell-type low frequency response is achieved by simply holding the chest piece in place with light pressure. Diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort. Compare to other bi-lumen cardiology stethoscopes and I do not think you will find a better value anywhere. Overall length 27" Weight 7.5oz . This model now includes ear tips that push on over the threads of the binarul instead of screwing into place. This reduces the chances of losing your ear tips by having them unscrew from the binarul. LIFETIME WARRANTY on stethoscope head, tubing, and binaruls. We include 2 extra sets of ear tips and one diaphragm with each stethoscope. These normally wear out over the years and are not part of the lifetime warranty and can be purchased for a nominal cost if you need replacements beyond the included spare parts. We will always stand behind our products no matter how long you have owned them.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Update: After 6 months of basic use, the metal arms have begun to spin making them unsteady and annoying to maintain a seal in the ears, and all of the ear pieces have fallen off. I've only owned one other stethoscope, it was a Littman that lasted 5 years of regular use without replacing even an earpiece (until I lost it). I consider it unworthy :P
UPDATE - since the weather got cooler, or perhaps with a couple of months of use, not only do the ear pieces unscrew but also the bell unscrews and drops off. I will have to superglue these on in order not to lose them. Just spend the extra money and buy a Littman