- Series: Physician's Drug Handbook
- Paperback: 1360 pages
- Publisher: Springhouse Pub Co (Sd); 10th edition (February 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1582552258
- ISBN-13: 978-1582552255
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 4.5 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,449,719 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Physician's Drug Handbook 10th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Top Customer Reviews
This book is the landmark for how to do a good pharmacology book in compact format. I only wish it were smaller so it could fit into a lab coat pocket without being so heavy it almost makes you lean to one side!
I highly recommend this book, it is far more useful than the PDR!
In response to the one-star review, I don't think leaving out a few of the newest brand name drugs makes this book less useful. The value of the PDH is in providing real-world dosages, common side effects, and interactions of established drugs. It is not simply an abbreviated PDR. If one needs information about a newer drug one should consult the current prescribing info from the PDR or manufacturer's website.
The book's editors may have been reluctant to simply summarize the PDR entries for drugs about which there is little clinical knowledge.