Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

• Customer Reviews

on February 5, 2013
I absolutely love this stuff!! I have tried MANY different creams, and this is by far the best. I went through an 18-month period where I was only getting 2-3 hours of sleep per night...due to circumstances beyond my control. My 48 year old eyes looked like a much older person. I have have 'normal' sleep for around 6 months now, but nothing was helping my eyes to return to a more youthful period....until I purchased this cream. I use it morning and night! The only negative...I have to be a little careful when putting the cream on in the morning. I only put it on the outside corners of my eyes, because when I put it underneath my eyes, my makeup smears a little. That's how creamy this stuff is! Love it!
6 people found this helpful
on April 16, 2016
Haven't been able to find in stores, so really glad to find it here! Simple, effective and as good or better than the ridiculously
expensive rip-off eye creams.
2 people found this helpful
on April 22, 2016
I have dark under eye circles because of my genes unfortunately! Bought this in the hope of making an improvement. It is very hydrating and is perfect for use under make-up but doesn't help with dark circles. Still a good product for its price, especially for its hydrating properties.
on June 24, 2014
I love all Physician's Formula products, but I did not continue using this on my eyes after about a week. The reason I quit was I noticed I could not keep my glasses clean. I guess the glasses touched my eye area, which made them smudged. I don't know, but I stopped using it and keeping clean glasses is easier. The product is very nice and I still my use it on other dry areas of my body!
on December 4, 2013
I have been using Physicians Formula creams and make up for a year now. This eye cream really works on dark circles.
5 people found this helpful
on October 25, 2012
After years of using this under-eye cream at night, I can attest to the fact it moisturizes through the night, even with my dry skin, and it's one more tool in my skin anti-aging kit! When I had trouble finding it locally in the store, I was delighted to discover it on Amazon.
on February 5, 2016
The best eye cream ever comparison to those branded expensive eye cream ...
been using for 3 yrs now... very effective...
on April 6, 2016
I have used this super gentle product for years and I even use it as a make up remover.
on July 30, 2016
Love this product; have used it for years, no longer carried by local pharmacy.
on August 21, 2014
price is low and results are good. better than most expensive eye creams. Everyone should try it and I am sure you will agree.