Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 301 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 389 reviews
on August 27, 2017
This textbook was a lifesaver. My school uses a REALLY bad textbook. You should probably take calculus if you are using this textbook. Yes, you don't need it, but I thought the concepts were easier to grasp because of calculus. (although it just might be because I hate algebra's long methods as opposed to easy calc) Idk, but this saved me on every exam.
on February 24, 2016
The perfect physics book, thank you! This is exactly what I wanted. Along with guiding readers through the fundamental concepts, formulas and their derivation, the text provides historical details about the development of physics as a field, which I really appreciate. If you want to understand the nature of the universe, you should buy this book, regardless of whether you are a first-year college student or a lifelong fan of self-teaching.
on June 9, 2017
No problems with the seller, the book came in good condition. The book itself was a decent read, with a few clear examples and a few not so clear examples. Ch. 16 on electricity was not very well written. The diagrams was a little difficult to follow, and my professor taught the chapter in a completely different than from the book.
on September 2, 2014
The book is fine but the access code wouldn't work and had to repurchase the access code from my college book store.
on June 15, 2017
Was a copy not to be sold in US but worked fine
on March 16, 2017
Good physics text book. Bought for a class
on March 29, 2017
Very satisfied with the product and the delivery of the product. It was what I was looking for and they met the delivery dates.
on September 9, 2017
What I needed for my class.
on August 29, 2017
This book was delivered without an access code!!
on December 18, 2014
used it. bought it used and loved the copy I received. Aced the classes I took with it, and am happy about that. The book helped me understand the principles, but I would recommend downloading a guide of some sort. Work problems backwards if you have access to step based answers. Those helped me see how the problems work, and gave me an understanding for when it came time for tests.