Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on December 27, 2015
Fast shipping, cheaper than college bookstore, and this version is the most recent. The seller even inserted a thank you note for purchasing from them and to reach out if I had issues with the product....it's the little things that count! Worked fine in both a Macbook pro & PC. I would recommend this product and seller.
One person found this helpful
on January 4, 2013
The experiments in this book are easy to follow and the cd that comes with it provides information, questions, and quizzes to help understand what is happening. I wish it went into a bit more detail about why things were happening the way they did but the simulations were still very helpful to support our lectures.
2 people found this helpful
on December 2, 2017
necessary textbook
on June 30, 2013
I used this as support material for my A&P class. I was having trouble getting into the online labs. Having the disc was perfect. The workbook, however, was not necessary. I never used it. Maybe if I had I would have gotten an A instead of a B!
on May 24, 2013
Personal feelings about physiology aside, the CD that came with this didn't work. I tried a replacement and that still didn't work. Tried talking to customer service associates who were not at all helpful until I learned on my own that you could just do the exercises online. Very disappointed, especially considering I've given this company hundreds of dollars throughout my schooling.
2 people found this helpful
on June 26, 2017
This has been very helpful with A&P!
on December 6, 2012
This book was great! My teacher wasn't too strict with the labs, so we were able to do them at our leisure, which is nice since the procedures are a little redundant and boring. But easy! :)
One person found this helpful
on March 23, 2018
The PhysioEx 9.0 was everything they said it would be before I purchased it. Definitely glad I bought it for such a cheap price.
on May 8, 2016
Very good software. Experiments and quizzes allow you to test your knowledges of physiology. A lot of experiments can be done without kill animals. Very useful. Congratulations to the authors.
on September 23, 2014
Description said "[Underlining/Highlighting:NONE ] [ Writing:NONE]", there is handwriting, and in every chapter exercise the review part for each section is missing, the pages are ripped out. Very disappointed because I was mislead by saying the book is in very good condition, the fact there is writing in the book, and most of all that the all the review sections are missing from each section.