PhysioPhit Muscle Foam Roller – High Density, Trigger Point Grid Provides Maximum Pain Relief, Fastest Workout Recovery & Deep Massage for Sore Muscles, Extra Firm & Textured with Carrier Bag
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FASTER RECOVERY FROM STRENUOUS WORKOUTS: Perfect for CrossFit, Pilates, Yoga, or Spartan athletes! Our muscle roller with trigger points stimulates circulation and gives a deep massage to exhausted, strained muscles.
- DELIVERS PAIN RELIEF FROM TIGHT, SORE MUSCLES: Deep tissue massage for your whole body. With its unique textured surface, our extra firm exercise roller delivers targeted relief to aching muscles – in your legs, arms, back.
- LONG LASTING: Our durable, high density massage foam roller won't wear out or lose its shape over time the way others can. Its raised notches and heavy duty construction set it apart from ordinary massage foam rollers.
- SAVE MONEY: Our deep tissue extra firm foam roller is a fraction of the price of a professional massage, yet it mimics one due to its raised notches and firm outer shell. It gets your kinks out and feels great.
- SAVE MORE MONEY: This is the last foam roller you will ever need to buy because it comes with a lifetime warranty. We will replace it or provide a full refund if you ever have any problems with our innovative foam roller!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
What is a Foam Roller?
A foam roller is a tool that makes it possible to "self" massage, or perform self-myofascial release. Foam rolling makes it possible to loosen muscles, break up scar tissue, and get blood flowing without the help of a personal trainer, physical therapist, or massage therapist. (*See the videos embedded on this page for examples of how to foam roll.)
Imagine being free from muscle aches and pains...
The PhysioPhit Foam Roller is designed to massage tight, sore muscles and to help provide myofascial release of connective tissue. Speeds up recovery time and muscle repair after tough workouts. Also wonderful for physical therapy and massage therapy. Helps break up adhesions and scar tissue and accelerate the healing process by stimulating circulation.
The PhysioPhit Foam Roller surpasses other rollers in quality and construction. The extra firm, hard exterior and trigger points make it more durable and precise and set it apart from other traditional massage foam rollers that tend to lose their shape over time. And the size is convenient for travel - 14" x 5".
Don't spend any more time sore and in pain. Whether your goal is to be a world champion athlete or just enjoy a pain-free day, see how easy it can be to support optimal recovery and healing as you work toward achieving your health, wellness, and fitness goals. Your exercise routine will be ready to rumble with our massage foam roller!
We have put a lot of effort into creating a quality product and we want you to love it! *As with any fitness regimen, check with your doctor before using a foam roller. High quality EVA foam interior/PU exterior textured shell.
Order one today - you'll be so glad you did!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would not recommend this roller for a person new to foam rolling as it can be quite painful if you have not spent time working out knots already, this roller could easily be too foam for new users.
It does catch the hair sometimes, so if you have long hair I'd tie it up before using this roller!
As a side note, i can't imagine this thing ever breaking, but then I weigh only 120lbs. Even so it would take a lot to damage it
- Nubs are great for myofascial trigger point release and deep tissue self-massage.
- High density surface is hard, but not too hard. The nubs are about as pliable as a lacrosse ball, providing just enough "give" to exert significant pressure without feeling like you are being massaged by someone with cement fingers.
- Size of nubs is comparable to fingertips and knuckles, which is what you need to get to the tightest knots.
- Initial plastic chemical smell was terrible. I hope it wasn't toxic. It took several weeks to fully off-gas. The roller eventually becomes odorless.
- Width is a little narrow for upper back. An extra six inches would be perfect. Width is fine for quads, hamstrings, IT band, calves, glutes, pecs, etc.
This roller is not for the weak of heart. If you exercise aggressively and have a moderate-to-high threshold for discomfort, this will serve you better than a spongy foam roller or even a firm roller lacking nubs or ridges.
I like to use this along with another foam roller that has a similar theme, but not as extreme of a coarseness as this one.