- Paperback: 190 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (June 12, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1463587309
- ISBN-13: 978-1463587307
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 58 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,798,056 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Physiology of Taste: or Meditations on Transcendental Gastronomy
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you want a small library of classical French cooking (and you don't read French!) I recommend this book, MFK Fisher's own The Art of Eating, the encyclopedic Larousse Gastronomique: The World's Greatest Culinary Encyclopedia, Completely Revised and Updated, and the cliched, but genuinely brilliant Mastering the art of French Cooking 50th Anniversary.