Physix Gear Compression Socks for Men & Women (20 - 30 mmhg) Best Graduated Athletic Fit for Running, Nurses, Shin Splints, Flight Travel & Maternity Pregnancy - Boost Stamina, Circulation & Recovery
|Price:||$16.95 - $21.95|
- STYLE AND CONFIDENCE ON YOUR LEGS – Finally! A Durable Compression Sock designed to last, without compromising quality or Comfort. Double stitched with Anti-Bacterial Fabric your legs will thank you. Feel the immediate Comfort and remarkable design of your new Stamina Long Sock Tights. The Perfect Work, Cycling, or Ski Socks. Quality stitched & Easy to get on even though they are a compression sock! They Wash well without losing compression keeping all the Excellent vascular toning benefits.
- BECAUSE PUSHING YOURSELF THAT EXTRA MILE MATTERS! Get your blood circulating in style! Great for relief of varicose veins, Calf Compression or other leg swelling issues. Use it every day night or both. Prevent Blood clots after surgery & Fits well unlike other Dr. prescribed Stiff varieties. The compression & support is perfectly located on Heel Foot Calves and the toe area wont squeeze your aching toe joints. Instant comfort support. Moisture wicking properties rapidly air dry in a few hours.
- TAKE YOUR GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL – Comfortable material and careful construction. No stitches in places where they'll rub or rip together. Stay put Cuffs Soothing feeling at the bottom and sides of foot with no pinching seen with lesser quality socks without ankle support. Fall in love with your new Stamina socks easy to pull on. and they breath! Use in extremely hot weather crossfit through mud water wall/crawl/rope climbs and half marathons. Perfect for extreme races and long runs!
- GRAB CONTROL OF YOUR WELLBEING IN STYLE – An Excellent compression hose very durable with a fashionable look and variety colors available. Washable designed with Quality Lycra Fabric built for durability. Customers agree the comfort is amazing. Use them on a plane during that 9 hr flights or during that 6 mile walk Your durable 20 - 30 mmHg sleeves work with your routine. Feel the shock absorption effect instantly that really helps reduce fatigue and swelling in your lower leg.
- GET READY. TO BECOME A RAVING FAN! – We cut no corner in our product and will cut no corners in our support of you! You are making a very intelligent decision doing business with our company. We know you're a big deal and we'll only provide you with the finest product and service around or your MONEY BACK! Add your Stamina Compression Socks to your Cart and experience the Physix Gear Sport customer experience phenomenon! Add to cart now to begin the amazing journey!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Style and Confidence on Your Legs
Unlike normal athletic socks, Physix Gear Stamina Socks are designed with gradient compression, The perfect performance gear designed for any activity where your legs are pushed to the limit. Physix Gear Stamina Socks are engineered with the latest arch to calf compression technology, offering a targeted foot to calf muscle support unseen on lesser quality socks.The results are a boost in circulation, delivering an enhanced oxygen blood flow keeping you going harder, for longer, and recovering faster.
As a small family business, our customers are at the heartbeat of everything we do. We’ve designed our products from the ground up, with the premium quality customers deserve. Customers agree, Physix Gear Sport puts the “Care” in Customer Care!
US Sizing Guide - Women
S/M Women| Shoe 5.5 - 8.5 | Calf 9in - 15in
L/XL Women| Shoe 8 - 15.5 | Calf 14in - 19in
US Sizing Guide - Men
S/M Men| Shoe 5 - 9 | Calf 9in - 15in
L/XL Men| Shoe 8 - 14 | Calf 14in - 19in
Your Legs Deserve Results
Get your blood circulating in style! Physix Stamina Socks are Great for relief of varicose veins or other leg swelling issues. Use them every day, night, or both. Prevent Blood clots after surgery, and unlike other Doctor prescribed stiff varieties, Physix Socks Fit well!
The results are a boost in circulation, delivering an enhanced oxygen blood flow keeping you going harder, for longer, and recovering faster.
We at Physix Gear Sport entered a fitness and health industry saturated with millions of products, but have focused only on bringing you, proven, premium, effective products, that actually work!
Because Pushing Yourself That Extra Mile Matters!
Feel the immediate Comfort and remarkable design of your New Stamina Compression Socks. Immediately Rub your hands across the Quality Fabric and stitching, and designed easy to get on even though they are a Compression Sock! Stamina Socks Wash well without losing compression keeping all the excellent vascular toning benefits.
Our Team at Physix Gear Sport are revolutionizing the Fitness and Health market, holding dear to one mission, and that’s to inject a more customer-centric experience without compromising product quality.
As a Small Family Business, we saw a gap in the market where customers receive poor Quality & Care. We are filling that gap, and remain fully committed to bringing value and unmatched service to each and every customer.
Grab Control Of Your Wellbeing In Style
Physix Gear puts you in the driver’s seat, by bringing you a well-designed Compression Support Sock that provides graduated compression from the Heel to upper Calves. The Physix Toe lining won’t squeeze your aching toe joints like other inferior products!
Designed for comfort, feel the Instant comfort & support as you slide your Socks up your calves. Feel secure as you witness the Moisture wicking properties working during your workout.
Keep your legs protected in the hot summer and warm in the winter. Your new socks will also air dry in only a few hours!
Because Your Legs Need Love Too
Get the Results you need with an excellent durable Compression Sock, constructed with a new fashionable look, and in a variety colors! Your new socks are Washable & designed with Quality Lycra Fabric, built for durability.
Use your Stamina Socks on a plane during that 9 hr flights or during that 6-mile walk. Your durable (20 - 30 mmHg) compression sleeves work within your routine.
We at Physix Gear Sport have invested several months designing a durable Compression Socks that last! Without compromising quality or comfort. Feel Safe with Double Stitched Anti-Bacterial No Slip Fabric.
Say Hello to the Last Compression Socks you will ever need!
Get Ready. To Become, A Raving Fan!
We cut no corners in our products, and will cut no corners in our support of you! You are making a very intelligent decision doing business with our company.
We know you're a big deal, and we'll only provide you with the finest product and the best service around.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
VitalSox – This is a comfortable compression sock that comes just below the knee cap and has a nice wide top band and a nice thicker footbed for comfort. The support compression is nice through the foot and up the calf. I purchased size Medium based on the shoe-size chart provided by the seller. Because sizing of compression wear is really based on both calf and foot size, I was concerned that the Medium might be too tight in the calf, but that is not the case.
ABD Athlete – Nicely made socks, a bit lighter weight than the VitalSox, but still provide plenty of support. Based on their foot size and calf size chart, I purchased the Large size. While I found these comfortable and supportive when I first put them on, they became less comfortable after several hours of wear. This seemed to be caused by the combination of a narrow top band a length that brought the sock just past the widest part of my calf, but a solid two inches below the bottom of my knee cap. I found myself needing to re-arrange the location of the top band to keep from having a sore spot under the band.
Physix Gear – Right out of the package, there was a visible difference with this pair of sock. The calf area of the sock is designed to be wider at the top of the sock compared to the ankle region. With my large calves, this seemed like a good feature. Based on their calf size/shoe size chart I went with the L/XL size. These socks have a fairly narrow top band, but because they are long enough (come up to the bottom of the knee cap), and wider at the top, they are very comfortable to wear all day, and provide nice, noticeable support throughout the foot and leg.
Conclusion – There are many factors that will be important to you, and they won’t be exactly the same as my factors. That said, for me, the best of these three socks is the Physix Gear sock. They are long, supportive and all-day comfortable. A close second place finish goes to VitalSox – They are long, comfortable and have a nice wide top band. They are a bit heavier than the other brands, so might feel a bit too warm on a hot day. Third place goes to ABD athletic because, for me, they are a bit too short and the top band is too restrictive on my calf. All three brands seem to be very well made. I have only worn each pair for one day, and washed them one time. After more wearings and washings I will update with any new thoughts that come out of longer experience.
I have tried different compression socks and these are by far the best. I'm 5'3, plus size and my calf size is 21 in. I ordered according to the size chart and XL is a perfect match. 19 inches on the size chart is the max but I took my chances and they are sooo perfect. The compression is truly 20-30, they don't cut off circulation and the length is perfect stopping at the back of my knee. The compression is so supportive, they stay in place and don't roll down like others. The colors are vibrant ( I have pink and blue) I hope they make more colors soon:)
At the end of each shift, I can honestly say I don't have the foot pain like before and I do have more energy. Highly recommend.
FYI; because of the material, if your feet sweat I would order a size up and wear a pair of thin ankle cotton socks under. I haven't tried it so I can't tell you how it feels....just a suggestion:)
I also had marks on my leg/incision from where the pink is sown together with the black.
I do NOT recommend these socks as after surgery care for prevention of DVT's or to limit swelling.
For other uses they might be great but since I didn't buy them for anything else, I can't make an informed review.