Size: Small | 14.5"-17" | Color: Black/Grey (1 Pack) Promotions can vary depending on size/color.
Physix Gear Knee Support Brace - Premium Recovery & Compression Sleeve For Meniscus Tear, ACL, MCL Running & Arthritis - Best Neoprene Stabilizer Wrap for Crossfit, Squats & Workouts - For Men & Women
|Size||Small | 14.5"-17"|
|Brand||Physix Gear Sport|
|Color||Black/Grey (1 Pack)|
|Closure Type||Pull On|
About this item
- WHILE OTHER KNEE COMPRESSION SLEEVES slip down, cut off circulation, & stretch after a few wears, your New Physix Compression Knee Sleeve is a cut above the rest. Literally! Designed with Durable 4 Way Stretch Lycra, Your Physix Knee Sleeve provides all day support, without compromising ultimate comfort! A Light weight design makes your Sleeve easy to wear under Jeans, providing excellent Stabilizer support, keeping the joint warm, while helping avoid stiffness and tears. And they Wash Well!
- STYLE AND CONFIDENCE ON YOUR LEGS – Feel the comfort while Walking your Dog, or while on that all-day Zoo trip! Your Physix Knee sleeve is not stiff, moves with you, & will not chafe! Notice your Sleeve move effortlessly to the contour of your knee, perfect for the High pace work environments, running, or bending. Feel young again as Your Sleeve helps stabilize the osteo-arthritis in your knee, providing the perfect no pills solution when suffering from stiffness, swelling, and inflammation.
- BECAUSE PAIN RELIEF CAN'T WAIT - Feel the Advantage of new 4 way stretch Fabric, with the perfect blend of breathable Nylon and Lycra. Get ahead of the Game with “Physix Flexi Knitting”, Designed to support your Knee, allowing full range of motion. Physix sleeves are snug, providing excellent support for all rugged activities. And unlike other difficult to pull on Braces, Your Physix Knee Sleeves slide into place easily, & wont slip, constructed with an all new No-Slip Silicone Grip Wave.
- GET BACK INTO THE GAME - As you remove your Sleeve from the beautifully packaged Color Box, You will immediately notice how light, durable, & Comfortable the Physix Anti-Slip Knee Sleeve has been designed, All without compromising an elite level of athletic compression. When you slide it on, Feel the Confidence as your New Knee Sleeve Bends, Shifts, and Shapes with your every movement. Feel the satisfaction again, as you walk, run, or bike your way past your goals! Success Feels So Good!
- GET READY. TO BECOME, A RAVING FAN! We cut no corners in our products, and will cut no corners in our support of you! You are making a very intelligent decision doing business with our company. We know you're a big deal, and we'll only provide you with the finest product and service around, or your MONEY BACK! Add your Physix Knee Compression Sleeve to your Cart, and experience the Physix Gear Sport customer experience phenomenon! Add to cart now to begin the amazing journey!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Style and Confidence on Your Knee
Feel the confidence, as your New Knee Sleeve arrives beautifully packaged and designed with zigzag anti slip grips eliminating slip downs, won’t cut off circulation, or stretch out after a few wears. Your Physix Knee Sleeve provides all day support, without compromising ultimate comfort!
Feel assured as the light weight design makes your Sleeve easy to wear under Jeans, providing excellent Stabilizer support, keeping the joint warm, while helping avoid stiffness and ligament tears.
As a small family business, our customers are at the heartbeat of everything we do. We’ve designed our products from the ground up, with the premium quality materials customers deserve. Customers agree, Physix Gear Sport puts the “Care” in Customer Care!
Sizing Guideline: *Measure 4 inches above knee circumference
Because Success Can’t Wait
Feel the comfort while Walking your Dog, or while on that all-day Zoo trip! Your Physix Knee sleeve is not stiff, moves with you, & will not chafe! Feel youthful again as Your Sleeve helps stabilize the osteo-arthritis in your knee, providing the perfect no pills solution when suffering from stiffness, swelling, and inflammation.
Our Team at Physix Gear Sport are revolutionizing the Fitness and Health market, holding dear to one mission, and that’s to inject a more customer-centric experience without compromising product quality.
Strap in for a Knee Sleeve experience you will fall in love with!
Get Back Into the Game
Feel the Advantage of new 4 way stretch Fabric, stitched with the perfect blend of breathable Nylon and Lycra. Get ahead of the Game with “Physix Flexi Knitting”, Designed to support your Knee, allowing full range of motion.
Physix sleeves are snug, providing excellent support for all rugged indoor or outdoor activities.
Physix Gear Sport entered a fitness and health industry saturated with millions of products, but have focused only on bringing you, proven, premium, effective products, that work!
Say Hello to the last Knee Compression Sleeve you will ever need!
Bring Life into Balance!
Unlike other difficult to pull on Braces, Your Physix Knee Sleeves slide into place easily, & wont slip, and constructed with an all new No-Slip Silicone Grip Wave.
Your Life, Your Control
Feel the Confidence as your New Knee Sleeve Bends, Shifts, and Shapes with your every movement.
Get Ready. To Become, A Raving Fan!
We cut no corners in our products, and will cut no corners in our support of you! You are making a very intelligent decision doing business with our company.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 20 x 3 x 10 inches; 2.4 Ounces
- Item model number : knee-1031
- Date First Available : June 23, 2017
- Manufacturer : Physix Gear Sport
- ASIN : B0734YGF14
Best Sellers Rank:
#2,036 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #7 in Knee Braces
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have tried THREE (3) knee support braces/compression sleeves including "PowerLix Compression Knee Sleeve" for that purpose, and wanted to list them for comparison.
(1). Breg "FreeRunner". Formerly prescribed for the fracture and designed for an athlete/runner to help with their rehab. It did a great job staying in place during my 13-mile run. But it did NOT completely keep my knee pain-free as it normally would with stairs and biking. I started to feel the same discomfort --> disturbing pain around 10 miles. The brace is bulky so occasionally rubbed against the other thigh - which is a big NO-NO.
(2). Physix Gear Knee Support Brace (this product): this is more of a firm compression knee sleeve than a brace. It did an amazing job in protecting my right knee which was suffering runner's knee. It fits like your favorite compression knee-high sock with no limit in movement and is definitely a more comfortable wear than PowerLix Compression Knee Sleeve (#3). But the anti-slip grips of this knee sleeve at the top is tighter than PowerLix's and may feel a bit too tight. It is however never uncomfortable and the sleeve stayed on without rolling or chafing for an entire full marathon!
I ran my first full marathon race in this sleeve with peace of mind and ease of knee :-) It kept my right knee totally PAIN-FREE during and post race.
(3) PowerLix Compression Knee Sleeve: This is a BRACE that is in a form of a compression sleeve. It holds my kneecap in place, protects my Osgood-Schlatter bump (bone protrusion), prevents abnormal gait due to the uneven pulls by the thigh muscles, keeps the optimal temperature inside, allows FULL range of motion. I can flex my knee all the way. It is nice and tight but never uncomfortable.
I wore this on my problem left knee and ran the full marathon race this past weekend. It stayed on without ever sliding/rolling down or chafing for the entire 26.2 miles and I did not have to worry or think about it. Most importantly - Absolutely NO PAIN during and post race. I was SO amazed.
Both "PowerLix Compression Knee Sleeve" & "Physix Gear Knee Support Brace" (this product) did an amazing job and are highly recommended for long-distance runners. They stabilize the knee joint and prevent pain/inflammation by right support and compression but ut never restrict the movement or stop the blood flow - even for hours!
*Sizing: I took the measurements 4 & 5 inches above the top of the BENT KNEE in a sitting position. They fell between 15.3 -15.7 inch. So according to the sizing chart provided by the company, I got a MEDIUM for "PowerLix Compression Knee Sleeve" and a SMALL for "Physix Gear Knee Support Brace". They fit perfectly.
*Length: According to the product specification, "PowerLix Compression Knee Sleeve" is a bit longer than "Physix Gear Knee Support Brace". But due to the very firm fabric of PoweLix and very stretchy fabric of Physix, Physix knee sleeve ends up slightly taller than PoweLix when I wore them.
Grey/Black for Physix looks stylish, and the grey circle at the kneecap helps adjust the sleeve in the right position.
Grey/Black for PowerLix (this product) is almost entirely black (see photo - upper right). It doesn't look like the product photo on this webpage and thought I got a wrong product! Not sure about Blue which I didn't get.
I hope they both last long!!! Thank you for reading my long review :-)
I decided I should give a full brace a try. This is the one I bought. I wore it for the first time yesterday when I went for a run. While my knee still had some pain during the run, it was no where near the amount of pain I normally have to fight through. I wore the brace for about an hour after my run. This morning I woke up expecting to have to struggle down the stairs. To my surprise, my knee felt like I never even ran yesterday. I went around all day today with no residual pain from my run that I normally have to deal with. To be clear, I only wore the brace during my run and for a short time after my run. I did not wear it at all during the day today, and my knee still felt good. I will definitely be using this for any impact exercises I do. I can't wait to try it out for basketball.
So, did the brace eliminate my pain? No. But it did get rid of the majority of it. I am totally satisfied with the results. Granted, I probably could have bought any number of other knee braces and had the same experience. This just happens to be the brace I bought and it works for me.
Top reviews from other countries
Anyhow, all in all, it's fantastic and if your knee(s) play you up, you need one of these.
I have been using this daily for about a week and find it far more comfortable than the more expensive one I mention in my review.
I have therefore purchased another identical one as a spare.
I purchased this, as it was £5 less expensive than a similar product that I got via Amazon a short while ago.
This knee support arrived promptly, adequately packaged with clear instructions, it appears to be very well designed and manufactured
After careful measurement I ordered a medium size as my leg measurement 4 inches above my thigh was just over 16 inches.
As with my other knee support, Initially it felt too tight, especially on my upper leg and I thought I should have got the next size up, but as I got more used to wearing it it felt more comfortable.
I wore it for eight hours before going to bed and think it really helped my arthritic right knee and hope I can get used to the slight discomfort due to tightness.
I have it on now and it feels OK, but still a bit tight.
I will wear it every day for the next week or so before coming back and updating this review.