PiStorms-v2 Starter Kit - Raspberry Pi Brains for LEGO Robot!
|Price:||$144.75 + $10.51 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Use this kit to make LEGO Robot with Raspberry Pi Brains. You can attach LEGO Mindstorms NXT or EV3 motors and sensors to this controller and program on your Raspberry Pi.
- This controller works with Raspberry Pi A+, B+, Pi 2 & Pi 3. It is a sturdy and durable design, and the kit includes pre-configured SD card. For power you will need a 6-AA battery holder or rechargeable battery pack.
- It has a built-in 2.4 inch Color Touch Screen Display, which makes it easy to interact with your robot, also you can control the display through your programs.
- Programming options include: Python (text programming), Scratch or Blockly (graphical programming).
- Kit includes a Stylus and LEGO compatible mounting frame. Raspberry Pi or LEGO pieces as seen in picture are not included.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Make stunning robots with Raspberry Pi Brain and LEGO Mindstorms parts. And with a Touch Screen Display, it's easy to interact with your bot!
- PiStorms-v2 Controller,
- LEGO Compatible Frame,
- Pre-configured SD Card,
- Raspberry Pi or LEGO pieces not included
Top customer reviews
Rest of parts you still need to buy.
It outperforms what lego mindstorms controller can do. Gives you WAY more flexibility, but it is ONLY control brick. Nothing else, which is what you led to believe by the pictures.