Beauty Summer Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on July 14, 2015
This is not what I expected I though he was going to teach some songs but he doesn't so I was sad :-(
2 people found this helpful
on May 1, 2014
I was disappointed in this album because I don't play piano, but I gave it to a friend whose young grandson is very gifted and I thought would enjoy this.
on July 12, 2014
He's always entertaining
on April 27, 2013
This product was featured in the "People Also Bought" when I ordered a CD of "The Piano Guys" for my mother. The "Piano Guy" is not affiliated with the "Piano Guys" at all. Perhaps other people made the same mistake I did and assumed they were. The Piano Guys entertain, the Piano Guy teaches piano. This DVD may be a good tutorial, but my mother didn't want to learn how to play the piano, she wanted to see the Piano Guys playing.
8 people found this helpful
on January 29, 2015
Fun to add this to my piano guy collection
on December 2, 2014
Fine holiday viewing.
on March 11, 2013
I thought this was a beautiful Christmas CD. Didn't realize it is a teaching DVD.
Am disappointed that this wasn't advertised better.
5 people found this helpful
on July 8, 2013
its wasnt very helpful. the guy wasn't very good at teaching the person i bought the item for. and if i could i would get my money back.
on December 11, 2012
I ordered this by mistake. I thought I was ordering The Piano Guys, very entertaining musicians. That being said, I believe this video could be a lot of fun for someone wanting to learn to play Christmas songs on the piano. This is a different method. It just may be the right method for you.
4 people found this helpful
on February 28, 2013
I ordered this and it lived up to every expectation - was a gift, but I got to listen to it, too!