Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on March 28, 2013
All the great songs whit a softness of the piano these songs are good for studing too i sinecerely recomended
on November 17, 2014
Love Bruno Mars, can't wait to hear what he does next.
on April 4, 2014
I STUMBLED ON THIS HERE ON AMAZON WHEN LOOKING FOR BRUNO MARS MUSIC. I DIDN'T KNOW THIS STAR SO DID THE LISTENING SAMPLES. LIKED THEM. THE REST IS MENTIONED PREVIOUSLY. MANY PEOPLE ENJOY SOOTHING MUSIC AFTER WORK. I'M ONE AND REALLY, REALLY LIKE THIS CD.
on February 4, 2014
I highly recommend this cd because though I really enjoy Bruno Mar's music and singing; simply hearing the music played on the piano adds another dimension that's soft and very enjoyable!
on January 18, 2013
This CD is a really nice piano rendition of the wonderful melodies that make up the sound of Bruno Mars top hits. Calm, Relaxing, Joyful --- this CD has already become one of my favorites. I can recommend this without hesitation. Great!!
on January 20, 2013
Simple piano renditions of Bruno Mars music. Very nice and melodic. Even the songs played to death on the radio sound fresh again! Highly recommended.
on December 21, 2012
How can you not absolutely love the cd. I listen to music to so to sleep at night and this is sooo relaxing and easy to listen to.
on July 11, 2011
I received the CD right before I went to the Bruno Mars concert in NJ. He sounded exactly like the CD and loved the songs. I would buy next CD that comes out.
on May 15, 2013
Bruno Bruno Bruno.... he sings from the heart and knows exactly what to say. He can sing to me anyday!
on January 18, 2013
It is the perfect quiet working CD in my class! I love it and the kids do too! It is so well done!