Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cocoweb Smart TT-DL01 (Piano Black) Versatile Dimmable Natural Light LED Desk Lamp (4 Lighting Modes- Reading, Studying, Relaxation & Bedtime, 5- Level Brightness Control for each mode, Touch Sensitive Control Panel, 1-Hour Auto Timer, 5V/1A USB Charging Port)
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

This is by far the one of best LED desk lamp I have ever used. The Conoco® Smart TT-DL01 (Piano Black) LED Desk Lamp is very sleek and has a glossy black finish all over. This lamp has 4 different modes of light (reading, study, relax and sleep modes). You can choose how bright or dim the light is on each setting. This lamp also has a sleep timer button that turns off automatically after 1 hour and a 1 amp/5 volts USB charging port. It has 2 moveable "arms" for adjusting the lamp angle to your personal preference. I really like that I can put this on my desk and study using the lamp while having my iPhone charging next to me using the USB port on the lamp. This is a very modern designed desk lamp.
Light mode descriptions (color temperatures):
-Reading mode (4,500-5,500k): This is the brightest the lamp can go and is great for reading. It uses all the white LED's and the incandescent light tone with it.
-Study mode (5,500-6,500k): Not quite as bright as the reading mode but only uses the white LED's to give a more white bright light.
-Relax mode (3,500-4,500k): This mode uses the incandescent light tone and the white LED's but are very dim and is good for relaxing in bed and looking through a magazine without the need for a bright light. I like this mode for reading in bed.
-Sleep mode (2,000-3,000k): This mode only uses the incandescent light tone and is great for providing light while relaxing. This mode does not stain your eyes if you turn it on when you wake up from sleep. This is my personal favorite mode.
This lamp is great for the environment because they barely use any electricity and they are rated to last more than 40,000 hours of being on. It uses 75% less power than typical fluorescent light.

Specifications:
-This lamp uses 14 watts and operates on DC 12 volts/ 1.5 amps.
-This light can produce a max of 530 lumens which is high and great for this desk lamp and is great for doing homework.
-The USB port on the lamp next to the control touch panel is 1 amp/ 5 volts.
-The lamp fully assembled without the power adapter weighs 2 lb. and 4.3 oz.
-----------
Few things/ features I would add to the lamp:
I would like the control panel to be able to spin without having the lamp spinning with it. I want the control panel facing my bed so I can see it and want the lamp facing a different direction.
I would also like the actual light to be able to spin 360 degrees so I face it to the roof if I wanted too.

Overall this desk lamp is outstanding and will be using it a lot for studying, reading and the USB port for charging my iPhone while doing those activities. This is the best designed lamp I have ever seen.

Watch my video review.

I was supplied a sample for test and evaluation, and I promised that my review is fair and honest.
99 comments| 86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 12, 2013
I love that the lamp has three different light frequency settings, along with various stages of brightness. This makes it quite adaptable to varying daylight, cloudy days, night, etc. The swivel base is simple plastic - and not very smooth to turn. But those darn controls. It shouldn't take a ton of concentration to turn on the lamp, or adjust the brightness... heck, it should take the bare minimum! But the touch controls on this thing aren't very sensitive. It's like an old microwave where you have to keep pressing "3" to get it to register... same thing here. Thankfully, it seems to remember the last setting - so there are days where this isn't an issue. Still - Conoco really cheaped-out on this aspect.
on December 2, 2013
This lamp looks nice and sleek, but absolutely not worth the $72 I paid for. Upon first handling the lamp, you can feel that it’s made of very cheap and flimsy plastic. You can’t adjust the bar with the LEDS to direct the light towards the book I was reading and away from your eyes. As a reader, this makes it tough to avoid the harsh glare of the LED bulbs. The touch panel is not as “sensitive” as described and the response time when pressing the buttons isn’t all that great. The description states that the lamp’s Maximum wattage is 100, but it still doesn’t seem bright enough.
I am planning to return this unit and try some other lamps
on October 25, 2013
I got this lamp because I saw it at my friend’s house. And it looked fabulous. However, my friend has paid a lot more than this. I bought this lamp because it looks exactly the same and the price is cheaper. BIG BIG MISTAKE.
When the package arrived, it has no manual inside. I was a little disappointed, but OK. I have seen how it works and everything looks very simple to operate. It’s not like I am getting a new computer or something. I turn on the lamp, and it wasn’t as bright as I was expected. I have to put it on max brightness all the time when I am reading. Until I held the lamp in my hand, the lamp looked really nice. But it is actually build from cheap plastic. The top part where the LEDs are at is so soft and flexible. You can easily twist it.
After 3 weeks of use, one of the LED is not working (alright, at this point, I had no expectation at all). The touch controls are becoming less sensitive and I need to tab it many times to get it working. Now it has already past the Amazon return period. The lamp is still holding together, I am still using it every night for reading, the controls still works.
Overall, I like the design of this lamp and the adjustability it offers. But this one is just too poorly made. I would not recommend this next time.
44 comments| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 8, 2013
I recently purchased this lamp as a replacement for an older lamp in my home office. I trade stocks from home so I needed something that casts the proper lighting for keyboards and monitors. This lamp has four lighting modes, brightness control, and a timer. I was able to quickly select the proper lighting mode and brightness for my environment. There is also plenty of flexibilty, a sleek design, and a reasonably small footprint. This lamp will work in almost any environment but is especially nice in a high-tech office.
on March 25, 2013
I work from home and need a natural light lamp on my desk. I like that this lamp has several light setting. I usually use the study mode during work and relax mode when I read. The design is very sleek and it does not take much space. The material is black glossy plastic, but looks durable. This is my favorite lamp that I have ever owned so far. With this bargain price on Amazon, it is definitely a great buy for me.
on May 10, 2013
This light works well. The only thing I don't like is that the name "Conoco" is written on it so instead of looking like a nice piece of decor it looks like a store display.
on February 25, 2014
I got this lamp for my father for christmas because he needed a new office desk lamp. His home office is in the basement and has no windows so he wanted something with a better light than most desk lamps.

This DEFINITELY provides it. The full spectrum really looks like sunlight and since having it, he has had no eye strain problems. All the different settings work really well for different types of work as well. He really does see a big different in how comfortable it is to read papers with the reading the setting, then changing it back to the computer setting for writing emails and such.

It is a very soft light that doesn't have any hotspots, so there is no glare, even when reading directly under it.

The lamp is VERY lightweight as well. At first it seemed flimsy it was so light, but it is actually very sturdy and very well built.
on January 17, 2014
Just received this desk lamp and I really like it. It offers extensive controls and settings. The only three small issues I have are: 1) it is a little wobbly nothing that rises to the level of annoying. The base is stable but the lamp is tall so it has a slight loose feeling. 2) the lamp does not rotate on its base. I would give it a 5 if it had that feature. 3) it does not iluminate the room. The light pretty much is focused downward which is OK. I pretty much knew that when I bought it. Other than that, I urge anyone looking for a desk lamp to give this a try. It is perfect for reading.
VINE VOICEon May 25, 2015
I think this is a cool little lamp. It has a fully powered USB port which makes charging a phone or tablet a snap, and I think it was genius to include different types and intensities of LEDs in the lamp that you can toggle depending on your mood. I pretty much always have it in Reading or Study mode, because I prefer the 5000K+ color temperature of light, but it is nice that they include "softer" light modes for people who prefer yellower light. Also including a light intensity +/- control was also a nice touch. The lamp also swivels, and articulates at the base and the top of the neck. However, the whole thing is plastic, and the cord is a little short. Additionally, it only angles on the plane of the neck of the joints it has, no side to side rotation, which would have been nice. Overall, it is a very nice desk/side table lamp, I am using my next to my favorite chair, see the picture I am attaching to see it in use.

4.5 stars