- Brand Name: Wolverine
- Model Number: 7625
- Manufacturer Warranty Description: One year from Date of Purchase.
PicPac II 11-in-1 High Speed Memory Card Reader and 250 GB Storage Device 7625
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Eliminate the need to buy many memory cards, backup thousands of photos without a computer
- Built-in high speed memory card reader, one touch operation
- Pocket size and light weight
- Battery powered - copy up to 15 GB on a single charge, USB Plug and Play - PC and MAC compatable
- Accomodates Compact Flash, MicroDrive, Sony Memory Stick, Sony MS Pro, Sony MS Duo, Sony MS Pro Duo, Secure Digital (SD)
- Also accomodatesSecure Digital High Capacity (SDHC), Multimedia Card (MC), Micro SD and XD Card
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
The transfer speed between a memory card and the 7625 depends on the speed of the memory card. I mainly use SDHC and CF cards. For a Class 6 SDHC card I got a transfer speed of about 0.88MB/s. For a much faster Sandisk Extreme CF card I got a very acceptable 46.8MB/s.
The PicPac is really easy to use. Turn it on, stick your memory card into the appropriate slot, and press the COPY key. The device has only two keys. The screen will indicate the progress of copying as a % completed. You're done when it says "100% Completed". One feature that is a negative for me is that you have to copy the entire contents of a card. You can't select which files to copy. It's everything or none. This can use up a lot of storage quickly unless you delete pictures from your card after copying. Each time you copy a card the device will create a new folder as the destination for the copied files.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The device does not work. I had an older 80 GB version that works fine. This 250 GB model does not work well. It does not charge properly or easily download a card easily.Published on June 21, 2013 by Andrew Telesca
I had occasional problems with getting the screen to display correctly, but never a problem with the storage, always retrievablePublished on April 6, 2013 by Rod Waddington
This product did not work the moment i got it, and due to some problems with Wolverine's customer service, i never received a replacement. I do not recommend this item.Published on March 4, 2013 by Ted St. George
Was disappointed in this product, found it heavy, awkward and not the easiest product to use - would not recommend it.Published on November 17, 2012 by Trish
Worked at home with a few image failed on the road when I tried to transfer 500 image from a high speed high quality SD cardPublished on November 3, 2012 by Martin L Schwartz