Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Picasso: 16 Art Stickers (Dover Art Stickers)
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ingrid Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

Format: Paperback|Change

on January 11, 2007
I adore these Fine Art Stickers, they are wonderful just to collect or to place at the end of a letter to decorate. But best of all they are perfectly priced so that when my purchase is just under twenty-five dollars I can add one and recieve free shipping.
on August 1, 2015
Excellent value, and can keep young children entertained for a few minutes.

Now these books are small--but that's kind of the point of these book, I think. They're portable, easy to throw in a briefcase or purse or back of the car, and handy to give to children at the doctor's office waiting room, or in an airport, or on a car trip, or at a restaurant waiting for food, or really, just anywhere where you want to have a short educational (or semi-educational) activity.

And I gotta admit, I like that this is an "un-plugged" option. Not on a phone or tablet or screen--just a good old-fashioned book with simple activities, vivid illustrations, and things to *do*--that is, an active, tactile experience--even if the activities are quite simple (like peeling stickers).

We don't leave home without a few of these. (Just be prepared, if you haven't ordered these before, for a small booklet, not a *book* book.)
on September 27, 2015
This is a great little book of 16 Picasso stickers. Great little decorative stickers you can do so many things with. "The Dream" is my favorite piece so I bought this to add stickers in my journal for some color and some pretty artwork. Also can add to letters or the back of envelopes to not only help it stay secure but to spread the beauty of Picasso. :)
review image
on August 15, 2015
The stickers were very good my son liked them a lot. I wish they were a little bigger so he could really enjoy the genius that was Picasso. These also made the museum visit more fun for him because he was familiar with some of Picasso's works.
on November 23, 2014
For Picasso lovers, or any art person! All the stickers are of his paintings and I like that there are some more of the not as well known ones featured, which makes these even more interesting to decorate a sketchbook or anything. Made me want to further research more of his works, which are so lovely! Definitely have bought more from this brand, such as the Kahlo sticker book, so cool.
on December 31, 2010
This book on Picasso is well worth the money. It is not just a story here, but a reference book that you can read many ways. There are interesting boxes of information, samples of his work on every page, and text for the confident young reader. Although the text will challenge young readers the images will captivate them, so the book has many levels within it: visuals for the young, a challenge for the confident child, and loads of information for the supporting adult.

Would be great for school projects and developing a sense of art appreciation in a child.
on July 19, 2007
This book was very helpful as I was preparing to present Picasso's art to elementary school children. It takes a long, prolific career, and organizes the different periods of Picasso's art so that it is more succinct. The wording is very understandable yet not condescending for older readers. This is a great series for adults, like myself, trying to help children understand why an artist was so great.
on August 25, 2015
Great book. Only received one on van Gogh. I wish I could've purchased the whole set or at least be able to pick which one I get
on April 3, 2013
Beautiful stickers. I bought them to decorate the back of my computer. They're about 1"x1.5" and the colors are vivid. Each painting is captioned with the title and artist. I couldn't be more pleased, especially with the cheap price.
on October 2, 2015
It was not clear that I was receiving only one book and which one. I have a small collection already and was hoping for others in the collection.