- Series: Value Art Politics LUP
- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Liverpool University Press; 1 edition (September 1, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1781381925
- ISBN-13: 978-1781381922
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 0.8 x 6.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,544,805 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Picasso / Marx: and Socialist Realism in France (Value Art Politics LUP) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
"Long awaited by scholars, this is a work of astonishing verve and scope by unquestionably the leading authority on left-wing artistic movements of the period."
--Professor Michael Kelly, University of Southampton
About the Author
Sarah Wilson is Professor of Art History at the Courtauld Institute of Art, London.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|