Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

67%
33%

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3 reviews
on March 16, 2014
Let me start off with the good. The leather padding looked to be good material with no stains and pretty comfortable. The chair angle was just about perfect for me. It sits you pretty upright which is a great position for playing. I can lean back into the cushion and have my right foot on a foot rest. I can also take my leg off the foot rest and lean forward comfortably. I could have taken the chair a little higher to get my legs completely parallel, but not bad. I am 6 ft so would say this would be perfect for 5'8 - 5'10. If you are well over 6 feet you might want to consider a stand or another chair. The chair seemed to swing without issue.

The only real issue I saw with the chair was the "finish". The wood was not sanded well, several pieces had 'flakes' on the edges. The thinnest of 'finish' was applied. It was uneven and inconsistent and didn't add anything to the piece. I would have rather gotten it 'naked' so I could have applied a proper finish. As is I will have to sand it down and start over. I would have knocked two stars off for that but other people might not be so concerned with the finish so I took one star off.
on August 27, 2014
Comfortable!A bit pricey but worth the money.I play in the classical style with both feet on the floor and a leg rest with suction cups on the guitar.It makes a huge difference to have the glider which helps keeps the circulation going while seated for long periods of time and it is very comfortable.Quality of the leather was great.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.