Pick-a-Palooza DIY Guitar Pick Punch with Leather Key Chain Pick Holder - Black
Enhance your purchase
|Guitar Pick Thickness||Thick|
About this item
- Included in your package: 1 Pick-a-Palooza + Leather Pick Holder Key Chain (holds up to 10 picks) + 4 Starter Strips (.71mm; makes 20 picks)
- Pick-a-Palooza guitar pick maker is a useful and unique gift for any guitar player. Guaranteed to be the hit of any gift giving situation, Birthdays, Christmas, Father's Day, Graduation or anytime you would like to tell your guitar playing friend or family member how much you care!
- Heavy duty, sturdy construction and a stainless steel blade allows the user to create uniform and smooth guitar picks every time.
- Simple to use, create custom guitar picks from old credit cards, gift cards, hotel room key cards, driver's licenses or any thin piece of plastic laying around the house.
- We play guitar too. Designed by guitar players for guitar players! Never be pickless again. The Pick-a-Palooza. As much fun to say as it is to use. Enjoy!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Premium Guitar Pick Maker
Make your own guitar picks from any thin piece of plastic. Expired credit cards, gift cards, hotel room key cards, college ID, even old drivers licences. Now you can turn that pile of useless plastic into an endless supply of guitar picks.
The Pick-a-Palooza is engineered to last. Made from an exclusive mould to exceed all quality expectations. Pick-a-Palooza is sure to last pick after thousands of picks.
With the included accessories the Pick-a-Palooza is hands down the best value on Amazon. Pick-a-Palooza offers quality design along with cool plastic strips, a leather key chain guitar pick holder and a file to get you or your favorite guitar player get started with making guitar picks right out of the box.
- Weight - 1.4 Pound
- Material - Rolled steel/ Chrome plated and Rubber base
- Color - Navy Blue/ Chrome, Red/ Chrome, White/ Chrome, Black/ Black
- Method - Fulcrum and die punch
- Results - Standard '351' guitar pick
The Pick-a-Palooza Solves Problems
Never be without a Guitar Pick again
Every guitar player knows the feeling. There never seems to be a guitar pick handy when it comes time to play. The days of searching high and low for a guitar pick are over, thanks to the Pick-a-Palooza. Now guitar picks can be created instantly when ever and where ever needed. Simply open that drawer with all those expired plastic cards and punch out as many as you need. The question is, why waste your time looking for guitar picks when that time can be put to better use practicing or playing? The Pick-a-Palooza solves the problem, saving time and more importantly aggravation.
Great Gift for the Guitar Player who has Everything
The Pick-a-Palooza Guitar Pick Maker is a unique and useful gift for the guitar player who seems to have everything. Great for all occasions, Christmas (makes an awesome stocking stuffer), Fathers Day, Mothers Day, Birthdays, Valentines Day or just any old day that calls for that special gift.
The price is right, and the Pick-a-Palooza comes in a fancy gift box with cool accessories and is guaranteed to garner a smile from ear to ear.
Simple To Use
Any Thin Piece Of Plastic
Choose any thin piece of plastic laying around the house. Use up those expired credit cards, gift cards, hotel room key cards or use the starter strips provided.
Slide the Plastic into the Pick-a-Palooza
Simply slide the plastic into the Pick-a-Palooza. If there is an image on the plastic you wish to capture on the guitar pick, turn the Pick-a-Palooza over and line it up in the pick ejection port on the bottom.
Press down On The Handle
Press down firmly on the handle pushing the die inside the Pick-a-Palooza through the plastic. Instantly a 351 shaped guitar pick will emerge from the underside of the Pick-a-Palooza.
Endless Guitar Picks
This simple process can be repeated over and over again to create an endless supply of guitar picks. Add-on gift packs are available with 20 plastic strips made just for the Pick-a-Palooza.
The Pick-a-Palooza Guitar Pick Maker
Pick-a-Palooza Pick Pack
Don't forget to add the Pick-a-Palooza Pick Pack to your order. 20 awesome strips for making 100 professional quality picks.
Compare with similar items
The Pick-a-Palooza - DIY Guitar Pick Punch - Easily Create Your Own Guitar Picks And More at Home or on the Road
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This punch is very well built. . .and you can feel it. Other punches will certainly do the job but I know this one will last a long time. The picks WILL require some sanding. And, I don't think there's a pick punch out there that doesn't leave rough edges.
I'd like to see a variety of these plastic strips offered in various thicknesses.
Just for grins I cut some picks out of that clear clam-shell packing stuff we see on calculators, fishing reels, capos, etc. That stuff is about .41mm and the punch does work on that material but there's a bit more edging/sanding required. That said, .41 mmm is not a bad strumming pick for a guitar or autoharp.
Yes the size and shape is the same to what you can find at the music store but it doesn’t matter what you use, it’s rough edges all around the pick, if you ever wondered why is it that they include a piece of sandpaper shaped like a guitar, that’s precisely the reason why because you have to sand down and smooth all the picks coming out of this thing.
So to me personally, this thing is not worth it, I’d rather buy 100 guitar picks for $7-8 dollars right here on Amazon than using this punch, honest, save your money!
1) works exactly as described
2) hotel keys better than credit cards. Hotel keys are GREAT picks. Credit cards seem to have an annoying laminate layer.
3) edges can be only very slightly rough, but rub on cloth (like denim) to smooth, if you're fussy.
4) use upside down with rubber 'catch tray' removed SO YOU CAN see how best to position the material for maximum pick yield from hotel key.
5) you can produce (maximum) 5 picks from a single hotel room key or credit card.
6) I produced enough picks to last the rest of my life.
7) I plan to continue producing picks because it's fun. Looking for more (cheap) material. Out of hotel keys. I'll end up with thousands of picks.