- File Size: 2649 KB
- Print Length: 222 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Prism Book Group (August 25, 2017)
- Publication Date: August 25, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B074GCJP7R
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#267,018 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #534 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Christian
- #1290 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Contemporary
- #1546 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
|Print List Price:||$15.99|
Save $11.00 (69%)
Picking Daisy Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The path wasn’t smooth but with the help of good friends offering support, coffee, donuts, and a push in the pants they shall get there. While she is sweet, kind and looks for the goodness she is not perfect and allows her pride and fear force her into a shell, her shell is just outwardly pleasing to others. His shell of fear manifests itself in his egotistical attitude and excess, but inside he is struggling to find personal acceptance and the belief that he is worthy of love just the same way she is.
Both Daisy and Robby retreated into their shells and were in a pattern of existing and not living and each took different paths to come back to living life. Each of them had to let go, accept, and move on past the demons that put them into their respective shells. They are both flawed and at different places in their faith so each could see a bit of what the other didn’t, and sharing that with each other is what pushes them to continue their journey.
Hope this new author has a follow up or series coming up. First time author knocked it out of the park.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Christian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Contemporary