Pickl-It Original Fermentation Lid Kit Convert 'Fido' Jars For Anaerobic Pickling
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Our airtight-lid and airlock system are the same practical tools used by our ancient ancestors
- Many Pickl-It customers have switched from canning to Pickl-It fermentation, preserving their precious food
- Glass-Lid - Made in Italy
- Silicone grommet – USA-made FDA food-grade
- Barrel Air Lock – One-way valve releases excess CO2 and oxygen, creating natural, spontaneous anaerobic conditions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||BlitzBusters||Nourished Essentials||Nourished Essentials||BlitzBusters||BlitzBusters||EAUS|
Our airtight-lid and airlock system are the same practical tools used by our ancient ancestors. They used animal skins, unglazed covered crocks, sealed gourds, covered wooden barrels, and deep-earth fermentation pits. We use glass, salt and water to achieve the same great results. No animals were harmed in Pickl-it Development.
We’ve put anaerobic – oxygen-free – back into “fermentation’. When oxygen is eliminated, the bad guys, like mold and harmful yeasts, cannot thrive. And the good guys – vitamins, antioxidants, important dietary enzymes, and probiotics – thrive in an anaerobic environment.
Many Pickl-It customers have switched from canning to Pickl-It fermentation, preserving their precious food. Foods fermented and stored in the Pickl-It system remain viable, flavorful and nutritious from harvest-to-harvest, or longer. You can expect an 18-month life for sauerkraut, pickled cucumbers, kimchi, garlic, lemons and hot pepper mashes.
Each Pickl-It lid-kit includes;
- Hand-made in USA, Pickl-It food-grade glass fermenting lid
- Food grade silicone grommet
- 3-piece primary fermentation airlock
- Silicone Plug’R
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I DO think this item is quite overpriced for what you get though. Company is making a killing because it's worth it to pay a bit more and not have your ferment moldy and spoil