Gamma 2.0 Pickleball Paddle Kit or Set Bundled with a Box of (3) Photon Outdoor Pickleball Balls
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE: In this "set" or kit, you get: (1) Gamma Atomic 2.0 Black/Burnt Orange Composite Nomex Honeycomb Pickleball Paddle, and (1) Box of 3 Gamma Photon Outdoor Pickleballs (Geared towards longevity in the rough outdoor conditions)
- BEST PICKLEBALL PADDLE FOR SPIN: The Gamma Atomic 2.0 Black/Burnt Orange Composite Nomex Honeycomb Pickleball Paddle is lightweight, has a small grip at 4 ⅛”, and an extra tacky fiberglass surface that’s ideal for players who value control, touch, and SPIN. It’s also very quick around net, and has an extra large sweetspot.
- PADDLE SPECIFICATIONS: Average Weight: 8.0 ounces; Weight Range: 7.8 to 8.3 ounces; Paddle Length: 15 3/8” inches; Grip Size: 4 ⅛”; Grip Style: Cushioned, perforated, and ribbed; Paddle Face: Extra Tacky Fiberglass; Core Paddle Material: Nomex Honeycomb
- GAMMA PHOTON OUTDOOR PICKLEBALL 3 PACK: 40 holes that decrease effects of wind and allow for controllable airplay, Ultra-balanced two-piece construction that gives consistent bounce, USAPA approved for sanctioned play
- PERFECT GIFT SET FOR THE ASPIRING PICKLEBALL PLAYER!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Gamma family of professional style pickleball paddles are the preferred paddles of tournament level players around the globe. They come with extra soft grips, surface areas geared for different styles of play: extra spin, control, power, or balance.
They utilize single piece, polymer core construction and provide incredible reach and texture on the court. The grips are designed with shock dampening materials that weed out unwanted vibration, leaving you with nothing but pristine feel for the ball. These paddles excel in the hands of tournament players looking for maximum reach and control