Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pickles Nummy Animals 100-Percent Cotton Hooded Towel, Elephant, 27X54" (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on December 23, 2011
I purchased this towel after reading tons of reviews. I wanted something cute, soft, and durable for my baby girl, due to arrive any day now. I purchased this particular towel because I thought the elephant hood was adorable and because the product had gotten positive reviews. As with any baby item, to prepare for use, I washed the towel on the gentle cycle with a "free and clear" detergent and dried it on low heat. The towel became frayed and ripped in many locations.

So, I was forced to return the towel. To Amazon and the retailer's credit, I was given a full refund (shipping included) with no hassles. Customer service was great, but the product was not. Extremely adorable, but fell apart even before use. I'm not sure if I just got the "lemon," but beware.
on October 24, 2011
We LOVE these towels and have had them over a year and a half now. They are our favorite bath towels as they are so nice and thick and long so great for babies to toddlers and up. We have the Frog, Duck and Bunny and they have held up SO well with as many times as we use and wash them. Although they are expensive they make up for it due to how long they last and stay nice. I am getting some more for a friend's daughter's birthday and for my girls!
on September 19, 2011
i'm an 18 year old girl and i bought this because i just love cute/weird things. this towel is super cute. i put it on after getting out of the pool. i think it's adorable. it's also nice to wrap up in after a bath. it's about the size of a regular towel length wise and a bit wider than a normal towel, and then the hood is in the middle . very cute. it also has little paws in the corner that you can put your hands in (mine are a little bit to fit all the way in, haha) and it has little feet and a tail on the back. i love this towel. so worth the money.
on April 21, 2015
wonderful fun towel. we use it as a bath tower and a pool towel and he has so much fun with it. the tail did fall off of it after a while, but thats ok--he loves being the deer and near chrismtas it was one of the reindeer! bigger towel that covers his entire body (he is 32" tall) and keeps him nice and warm
on April 15, 2013
I bought this for my daughter and it was the cheapest bear hooded towel on here. It was still quite expensive I thought at $30 for a towel but we wanted it for camp. I did not get the 'fuzzies' that came off like other people complained of. I did wash and dry it seperately before we used it and no extra lint came off. It is a very large towel, the width is nice and it has hand pockets.
on June 3, 2012
I love using hooded towels after bath time, but it's so hard to find ones that aren't designed for newborns. This towel is a very generous size, too big even for my toddler at this point. And it's just adorable! There's even a little embroidered tail on the back. This was pricey, but all in all I think it was worth it because we'll get several years out of it.
on January 2, 2011
We started with a duck towel, which my 3-year-old son loved. Then, I got this deer one. When he gets out of the water, he is usually upset that he is cold. This distracts him somewhat, from that. And he's so darn cute! He doesn't want to get dressed.
on January 13, 2013
It has bear paws for the tot to put their hands in and stuffed little bear feet and tail are attached where they should be. The cloth is just right on the weight and not thin or cheap feeling my boys love this towel we have several different ones now.
on April 30, 2012
This towel was a natural choice since our daughter is obsessed with the bunny lovie from this same brand. The towel is cozy and wraps her all the way up. This is nice since her "baby" towels don't provide enough coverage anymore. A nice towel
on February 11, 2014
For the price of $25+, this towel should not constantly shed lint that gets stuck to my child. But, it does. I've washed it about 3 times now, in hopes of washing off the loose lint, but this towel continues to fall apart and pieces stick to my baby after every bath.