Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Picnic Time Manhattan Insulated Two-Bottle Cocktai..." and save 58% off the $177.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Picnic Time Manhattan Insulated Two-Bottle Cocktail Set, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Manhattan premium leatherette cocktail case by Legacy, a Picnic Time brand
- Includes two martini glasses, plus a shaker, jigger, tongs, strainer, olive picks, stirrer and napkins, all presented on a rich velveteen lining
- Features a divided, insulated compartment to carry two standard size spirits bottles. Comes with adjustable, detachable leatherette shoulder strap and a suitcase-style handle for easy transport
- Measures 14 by 10.5 by 10.3; Backed by the Picnic Time Family of Brands BUILT TO LAST Lifetime Guarantee
- Care instructions: Surface wash with damp cloth only
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Manhattan portable cocktail set
The portable cocktail case has everything needed for a cocktail party on the go.
Premium Letherette exterior
Velveteen interior lining helps showcase all its amenities
- 1 Cocktail tote
- 2 martini glasses (hand-blown glass, 7 oz.)
- 1 stainless steel (S/S) shaker (19 oz.)
- 1 S/S double-sided jigger (1oz./2 oz.)
- 1 S/S ice tongs
- 1 S/S strainer
- 2 S/S olive picks
- 1 (Vermouth) mister (1 oz.)
- 1 combination fork/spoon stirrer
- 2 napkins (100% cotton, 14" x 14")
Our Promise to You
The Built To Last Lifetime Guarantee promises that if any of our products fail to perform as promised, we will repair or replace your item without hassle – For Life.
When we started our business back in 1982, we wanted to inspire people to spend quality time with family & friends. After 35 years in business, we’ve reinvigorated that mission with the launch of Picnic Time Family of Brands.
All of the accessories you need to enjoy beer, wine, and spirits can be found in our LEGACY brand. From beer flights to growlers, whiskey sets to bar accessory kits, wine totes and beverage carriers, this line has got it all.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$10.90||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Mixology&Craft||Amazon.com||KegWorks||Pinky Park||Pinky Park|
|Item Dimensions||10.25 x 10.5 x 14 in||7.6 x 7.6 x 9.8 in||13 x 5.5 x 12 in||—||8.4 x 8.6 x 7.5 in||6.5 x 6.5 x 12 in|
|Item Weight||—||—||5 lbs||—||4.2 lbs||1.5 lbs|
This Manhattan portable cocktail set by Legacy, a Picnic Time brand, has everything needed for your cocktail party on the go. Fully-insulated and made of rich premium leatherette, the Manhattan has a beautiful velveteen interior lining that beautifully showcases all its amenities. This set includes: two 7-ounce handblown martini glasses, one each 19-ounce cocktail shaker, double-sided jigger (1-ounce/2-ounce), ice tongs, and strainer, all in stainless steel. Also included are two stainless steel olive picks, a 1-ounce Vermouth mister, one combination fork/spoon stirrer, and two 100-percent cotton napkins. The Manhattan features a divided, insulated compartment to carry two bottles, an adjustable, detachable leatherette shoulder strap and a suitcase-style handle for easy carrying. This stunning cocktail set makes a great gift. Measures 14 by 10.5 by 10.3 inches, and backed by the Picnic Time Family of Brands BUILT TO LAST Lifetime Guarantee.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Note: I "lost" one of the two olive picks. Found it later. I reported to the seller that it was missing, and if they could just mail me one. They shipped an entire new case with all the contents. Which of course, I returned unopened. I think this goes to show how customer focused this seller is.