Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 114 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 120 reviews
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on May 31, 2014
My mom and I went to the winery about a month ago and her friend had the version of this chair with only the folding table. We were so very impressed that I came right home and searched until I found it...and then I saw the link to THIS chair - with even MORE bells and whistles and I ordered one right away for both my mom (for Mother's Day) and myself.

The chair is awesome and sturdy and comfy and just as handy as a pocket on a shirt. I love that it has carrying straps so you can strap that sucker to your back if you also have several bags and or coolers to carry. I bought an umbrella to go with it (though I bought a $5 umbrella from 5 Below, instead of the $30 umbrella advertised for it). It is fantastic! I just love the fact it comes with an umbrella holder. I haven't used the attached cooler yet, but I'm sure I will in the near future. All of the pockets and shelves are great for phones, iPads, speakers, food, books, assorted handy items you like to have with you during times of fun and relaxation.

There are exactly THREE things I'd change about the chair to make it perfect. 1.) I'd like the option of different colored fabrics like on the chair with the table only. It comes in a wider variety of fabric styles and if I could have picked something pink and floral, I'd have been all over that. This one only comes with a few color options for the frame. 2.) I'd make the chair a little deeper and less straight up and down. My preference is more of a leaned back, sunken in chair instead of the straight up and down prim and proper angle. It's not uncomfortable, it's just not quite the relaxed feel I prefer. 3.) It would be sheer perfection if there were a pop-up or detachable foot stool available for it. If you could work out those three little details, it would truly be the Cadillac of folding chairs!

Until then though, I'm still the envy of the neighborhood with this version...and I will be giving it a real workout all summer!
on May 25, 2013
This is a great chair with all the accessories for many different occasions. Took it to the beach and it was very handy for all the right reasons. I am a very large man and it was comfortable to sit in (the chair has a 350 pound weight capacity). I gave it a rating of "4 stars" because the one item I noticed is that the cooler "does" have room for several can drinks or bottle drinks. But if you put more than, lets say "three" bottles (we had bottled water), the Velcro will come loose and the cooler will fall off the chair handle because of the weight. So what we did was place the bottles and a few ice cubes in the cooler and carried it to the beach, "then" fastened it to the handle of the chair. It did ok by doing it that way. Bottom line: Love the chair and has a lot of good features.
on September 14, 2016
So I've had this chair for over a year now, and I loved it so much I bought another for my girlfriend. It folds up and is easy to carry with handle or straps has ton of cool pockets and shelves etc. It's slightly heavy for a beach chair but well worth it for all the extra utility. My only complaint is for the price I paid I expect the chair to be super durable and long lasting. Unfortunately my chair has torn in the seat so that it bows now. the stiching on the bottom tore and now when you sit in it you sag down. I'm 220lbs and it was about 6 months before it tore. It's definitely the Cadillac of beach/camping/outdoor chairs. However it didn't last very long in it's pristine condition. It's still usable that's why I didn't give it a bad rating just...not as comfortable.
on June 10, 2016
So many great features and well built. Easy to pop open and I really wanted to love this chair but alas it failed at the primary function of being a comfortable resting place. The seat is so short front to back it stopped under my mid thighs and just didn't provide the kick back comfort that all those extra features make you want to lounge around in and enjoy. Might be good for a very short person or child but at 5'7 it did not fit me. I even considered trying to retrofit a different chair seat on it but its pretty solidly built. Great idea but unfortunately didn't pass a basic sit test.
on June 21, 2016
love it! I'm a big girl and it hold my 330 pound frame easy, chair is very sturdy. I am happy with this chair it is light weight enough to carry, but if you don't plan on moving a chair around a lot you should check out Walmart.com they have a Ozark chair for half the price, is super big, so its kind of heavy, so if your gona move it around a bunch I would get this one, but if your gona leave it in the back yard get the cheaper Ozark. Also this one sits up straighter (which I like) and on the Ozark the back kind of leans so you need a pillow! Anyway great chair well worth he money!
on August 13, 2016
Features are misleading. Side table is small, cup holder is just the right size for a slender bottle of water. Fold out shelves are useless unless you plan to carry another backpack full of your items you'll "store" there. Cooler pack holds just about all you see in the photo and has an odd shape. Plethora of pockets and compartments on the outside of the cooler pack LOOK like they'd be handy, but they too are odd sized & shaped. Not much good for anything. The only plus to this chair is it is WIDE and STURDY for larger persons.
on September 6, 2013
I really do like this chair! I love all the compartments, and that you can carry it like a backpack. It has a sturdy well made frame. I also like the durable textured paint. The fabric is nice and sturdy. The seat is comfortable and firm at the same time.The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that the shelves under the table sag when items are put on it. They could have inserted a thin piece of plastic sheeting or metal in-between the fabric on the shelves to fix that from happening. I'm going to put a piece of thin thin plywood in the shelves myself. Other than that I would really recommend this chair! :)
on June 3, 2016
The only complaint I have is its a bit weightier that the set chairs I have used in the past. But it is so worth it. I work as a makeup artist on film TV projects and always have a set chair available. This one really took care of things that I have wanted. More storage space and a much compiler crushed seat area... the backpack feature let's me carry it without having to have something else hanging from one shoulder!
on October 5, 2016
Not a bad chair--very well made but really a little busy with all of the pockets. Also, it is very uncomfortable to carry this thing on your back (one of the main reasons I purchased it). I ended up returning it for something that was lighter and that had a reclining feature. If you are looking for a patio chair, this would do you just fine, but for carrying around, I would definitely recommend something lighter.
on July 22, 2015
It was a Father's Day gift for the Hubby. He LOVED it!!
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.