Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Picnic Time Sunshine Blanket Tote, Riviera
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on January 12, 2013
The blanket is perfect for picnics! I like the fact it has a water resistant side and softer fleece side to sit on. It is thin which I also like. It an be a bit tricky to refold, but that's okay in my opinion.
on June 21, 2013
Wanted a small blanket/tote to keep in the car. This thing is great. Not the biggest blanket out there, but folds up nicely (even not per the original layout). You can also stuff a beer or two in the blank and it still folds up for easy carrying. Good material, the waterproof underside has held up over a year of intermittent use. Easy to clean, even spills. Overall, great product!
on November 29, 2012
It's exactly what my husband and I were looking for. Light and easy to fold away. Folds into itself with a handy little handle and fits us two. Ideally, it'd be great if it were a bit bigger, but we love it and leave it in our car for any emergency picnics/beach visits/etc.
on June 12, 2011
I ordered this blanket with the intention of letting my infant hang out on it naked - the waterproof feature would protect my flooring for her inevitable mistakes. But when I received it I was sad to discover it cannot be machine washed. Which is surprising because it is meant to be an outdoor blanket on which people eat food. Which is to say this type of blanket is meant to get really dirty. However, I don't see why it cannot be machine washed. I'm going to keep it and machine wash it anyway; I just won't put it in the dryer. I just want to give you good folks a heads-up about that since it doesn't say anywhere else on amazon whether it can be machine washed or not. Your choice whether to heed the caution on the tag or not.
Otherwise it's a good looking blanket. Opens to 59 by 51 inches. I will probably use it for picnics and find something else for my infant.
on October 9, 2011
Blanket is the perfect size, easy to carry, lightweight. The waterproofing back definitely works. Tricky to fold back up the first couple of times but then you get the hang of it. Only complaint - lint fuzzies come up even after washing, have to brush them off your clothes after sitting on the blanket.
on September 24, 2012
Worked perfect for a concert in the park. Just big enough for 2 normal sized adults to be comfortable. If you need to fit any more than 2 adults and a small child you should order two. Folded nicely and was able to fit both in a small bag for transport.
on July 25, 2011
We've been enjoying lots of summer afternoons in the park and needed a picnic blanket that could protect us from any moisture on the ground. We're very happy with this product. It's a decent size picnic blanket, the fleece on top is comfy to sit on, and it folds away neatly. I haven't put it in the wash yet, but I'm also glad that it's machine washable.
on September 9, 2011
I thought this picnic blanket was a little too thin but it is lightweight and easy to carry around. It did the job of keeping us off of wet grass and I guess that's the important thing. Me and my 2 children could sit on it comfortably and the fabric on top was very soft. Easy to fold back up.
on July 20, 2012
Blanket is a decent size for 2-3 people. We brought it to the beach and still can't get all of the sand out of it. I would only use it for picnics, bringing it to the beach was a big mistake. Folds up for easy carrying.
on September 12, 2012
My old picnic blanket had seen better days and I was looking for something similar to replace it - something waterproof underneath and with a soft material on top. This one has it. And it can be folded small and it's easy to take it with you because of the built in "carrying case". But I feel that it is a bit to small to be comfortable on for a picnic. To people can fit but you can't really sit opposite each other with food in between. It is more like you sit next to each other to fit. My old picnic blanket was bigger and I realized I missed that so about 1 year later I searched around and bought a bigger one. The new one is a bit bulkier to bring but it is so much better for the picnics that I use that one almost all the time. Sometimes we bring this one along as an extra blanket next to the big one in case some friends are joining us.

Also, as some have mentioned, the velcro comes underneath towards the grass when folded out and some stuff usually gets stuck in it. This is not a huge problem, but could have been designed better.

I recommend to only buy this as an extra blanket. Or if you need something that is very easy to bring along. But be aware of that it is small.

See 1 answered question