Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $7.21 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Picnic Time 'Topanga' Insulated Cooler Tote, St. Tropez
|Price:||$21.38 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Topanga tote bag by Oniva, a Picnic time brand, with durable poyester constuction and complementary accent stitching
- Features dual carry handles and lined interior with heat-sealed PVC to prevent leaking
- Generous size is perfect for carrying food and drinks to the beach or pool; also features a separate exterior pocket for wallet, phone or keys
- Insulated for temperature retention; Perfect for concerts, picnics, the beach or grocery shopping
- Measures 21 by 8.7 by 13 inches; Backed by the Picnic Time Family of Brands BUILT TO LAST Lifetime Guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Topanga insulated cooler tote by Oniva, a Picnic Time brand, is the perfect, multi-functional bag. The Topanga features durable polyester construction with complementary stitching accents to enhance its simple, yet sophisticated, lines. The interior lining is heat-sealed PVC which prevents leaks, and its generous size will carry 24 soda cans. Perfect for transporting food and drinks to the beach or pool, picnics, or outdoor concerts, this durable tote has a separate exterior pocket that is the perfect size for your wallet, cell phone or keys. This tote bag may also be used to carry your wet swimsuits and towels on the trip home, and can double as a fabulous grocery bag. Measures 21 by 8.7 by 13 inches and is backed by the Picnic Time Family of Brands BUILT TO LAST Lifetime Guarantee.
Top customer reviews
I like that it's cute, the boys like that it's not pink and girly! :D It's comfortable and easy to carry.
It holds a LOT of stuff!
On a recent outing we took: a package of pita bread, a small (8-10 oz) bottle of mayo, a jar of pickles, 1 lb of lunchmeat, a quart size bag of pretzels, 4-10oz water bottles, 4-12 oz water bottles, 2 bananas, 2 pears, small container of potato salad for 4, 4 can of Vienna sausage, and 4 full size candy bars and it all fit in the bag just fine!
It's a great cooler tote and I'm very impressed with picnic time products. I highly recommend them.
UPDATE: I've had this bag for going on 2 years now and it has held up so well! Just thought I'd add that to the review in case some might be concerned about how long the bag would last. This bag has went on picnic after picnic and held up wonderfully! It's seen several big picnics like the one described above and not a single seam or stitch is busting out from it!
UPDATED AGAIN! 10/2014- this bag is still in perfect condition. We spent a LOT of time in the woods and at the river this summer and this bag made every trip, packed full to feed my family on all day outings. This bag is hands down on of the best purchases I've made for my family. There isn't one thing wrong with this bag after all this time and very heavy usage this summer.