Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Smart Office 2
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports STEM

on June 9, 2012
i HOPE THE BELOW INFO WILL ASSIST OTHERS TO MAKE A DECISION ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT TO PURCHASE THIS SOFTWARE.

I have now contacted this company a number of times, and each time i receive the standard "Thank you we will be in touch" message, unfortunately, to date, nobody from this company has either contacted me OR solved the printing issue that i have encountered with this App.
I have a number of Apps on iPAD and Iphone which all print to my wireless Epson printer without problem, however,
"Smart Office 2" does not provide this facility and all i get is a search bar at the bottom of the screens showing a red Triangle .....obviously some sort of error with their search module.....something which i would have thought would be relatively easy to rectify by the app writers, bearing in mind that it does appear a number of other people have the same issue, however, as i say....they are so far conspicuous by their lack of response. Perhaps too quick to take peoples money before they can provide something that does what they actually claim. How many refunds would they have to provide? i cant see that happening ....... CAN YOU?

4. Warranty
Picsel warrants that:
a. for a period of 90 days from the date of installation ("Warranty
Period") the Software will, when properly used, perform
substantially in accordance with the functions described in the
Documentation (provided that the Software is properly used on the
mobile device and with the operating system for which it was
designed as referred to in the accompanying Documentation), and
that the Documentation correctly describes the operation of the
Software in all material respects....
Unquote

..... blah blah blah

IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE ABOVE, I DOWNLOADED, INSTALLED, AND RAN THE PROGRAM......PROGRAM OPENED, I TYPED A TEST DOCUMENT, IT COULDN'T FIND MY PRINTER AND THEREFORE IT DIDNT WORK IN ACCORDANCE WITH THEIR WARRANTY.....

I shall see how many more weeks it takes for this Company to actually respond to all my messages........ anyone taking bets that it will be at least 91 days?

Very Dissapointed with their lack of response, ......Promises but no action.
on March 14, 2012
I like this office app very well. Everything seems well except it will not recognize the printer. The printer is an HP All in one unit. It has blue ray as well as wifi conecctions that work well with other computers and tablet apps. This tablet is about six feet from the printer and twelve feet from the wifi router.
The reason for purchasing this app is because it would print. Not so!
Additionly I have been unable to find a way to contact the developer for assistance.
Very disapointed with product. If it would print I would give five stars.
on May 28, 2012
I purchased this app to gain access to my HP8600. I does not recognize it at all. I contacted the help desk and so far (three days) no help. I hope to hear from them. BTW the 8600 is listed on their list of supported computers.
on May 18, 2015
Doesn't Work at All. When I tap on the icon for Smart Office2 then right away it says "Unfortunately, Smart Office2 has stopped." When trying to open any of my existing .doc or .xlsx files it does the same thing. Cannot even test it out. Too bad.
on April 7, 2013
Amazon AppSotre 2.0.17
Google Play 2.1.4

In this version i cannot get Dropbox to work. Support ask me to update the product. But Amazon product is one year old. (the google version dates from february 2013.
on May 17, 2015
This $9.99 version 2.1.27 also wouldn't load on my S5 nor on my S6. Uninstalled, reinstalled, same result. I had grabbed it for free on a special; sure glad I didn't pay for something that doesn't even load!.
Loaded the free (with in-app purchases) version 2.3.10 on Google Play, and that seems to be working fine.
on August 24, 2012
This is a good program for basic word processing. It isn't great for large projects but for basic editing of word documents it works for the price. All programs have problems but I am happy with this one.
on March 31, 2013
I love this app, I can view, write, edit, and create different documents. I just keep getting an unknown error when I try to login to my dropbox. I don't know who's at fault for that drop box or this app. I hope it gets fixed soon.
on May 10, 2013
Reads files from SD card and allows changes to the file and those changes can be saved. Having some trouble with changing font size and style but I know it can be done because it showed up once. There must be some easy way to get to "how to" files.
on February 25, 2013
I have a few apps for office files but since I have this one I use it the most. I like the look and the easy of use of this app.