- Series: Schiffer Book for Collectors
- Hardcover: 160 pages
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing; Text is Free of Markings edition (May 30, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0764316443
- ISBN-13: 978-0764316449
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 0.8 x 11.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,660,930 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Pictorial Guide to Vaseline Glass (Schiffer Book for Collectors) Hardcover – May 30, 2002
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Sue C. Davis, a native Texan, has been collecting Vaseline glass for 29 years. She has been a guest speaker of the Depression Glass Club in Dallas and an article on her extensive collection was featured in The Dallas Morning News. This is her second book on Vaseline glass for Schiffer Publishing.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The author wisely does NOT included prices since values can change dramatically. This is a very worthwhile book for the serious collector.